Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 ft. or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
How tall have you gone coaster wise. For me, it is TTD, which currently is, as my sig states, the Tallest, Fastest, WORKING Roller Coaster.

P.S. With this poll, just round down to the cloest number (i.e. 275 ft. coaster = 250 ft.). Also, please be honest with this people, I mean, it would be nice to have an accurate poll, just to see.

Titan

Mega Poster
400ft+ for me, have done Ka as many people know. Im so glad I rode it on the public opening day... even waiting 7 hours was worth it. But 2 months ago my highest coaster was Nitro which I guess would fit in the 200ft category.

Homer

Hyper Poster
200 feet, my tallest coaster being SheiKra.

At least Florida FINALLY got that long needed hyper.

Paul

Roller Poster
50 feet or less... =(

jk!

My tallest would be 230 feet up on Nitro, with a 220 foot drop...so 200 for me I guess. Superman: Ride of Steel would be my second with 208 feet...but a 221 foot drop. The end of this season will hopefully bring me to 400+ feet as long as Kinda Krap gets back up and running well, and is open when I'm there. So all I can do at this point is cross my fingers.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
heh, good luck Paul, and I hope that your able to ride!

But, about the whole rounding down thing, I just did it that way, since if you were to round up, it would've thrown the numbers off a lil bit, since you actually hadn't gone that high. So, yeah, sorry if it were to affend you in any way...I guess...I mean does it really matter?...ohh well...

kir

Hyper Poster
I'm to round down to 100ft, as the tallest coaster I have been on is Shockwave at Drayton Manor apparently! I was tempted to use Oblivion, but it's not tall, it's just deep!

Almost

Hyper Poster
Its sad I go to SFGADV on a regular basis but still my highest was 230 on Nitro which i guess would fall under 200 so I wont vote just yet until KK opens again

A

Anonymous

400+ for me, technically. 909 feet up in the air, on High Roller. :lol:

But on a real coaster (High Roller is a kiddie coaster on crack), it would be Goliath at SFMM, which is 235 feet high, with a 255 foot drop.

A

Anonymous

400+

...or at least advertised at 400+, and I will say that it is, just so I can be in the 400 club.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I'm in the 200ft category. Silver Star's the biggest one so far for me at 239ft, so i fall just short of the 250ft category.

A

Anonymous

400+ on TTD, only by about twenty foot over it - but still been there, woooo :)

Technically about 1000 on Big Shot though, yummy aceness that ride, wicked views of the city!

A

Anonymous

150 foot. montu is the tallest i've been on at the moment but this will rise to over 200ft over the summer

A

Anonymous

Apollos chariot is 170 foot with a drop 210 i think. I don't have to have been on it, it just means i can't give it a good review and i will be riding it in 2 weeks.