• None, its yuk!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Karen said:
I think there must be something not quite right with the tap water if my cats prefer to drink water from muddy puddles!

I've seen them lick their own genitals though... I'm not asking them for advice on taste to be honest :p

However, I was back home over the weekend and went to drink some water from the tap. It's really REALLY nasty up there in Widnes. It has a sharp, metallic taste to it and it's unpleasant.

So I used my parent's filter, and it was fine :)

nadroJ

CF Legend
The tap water in Hampshire is vile, which is really annoying as I used to be a dedicated water-drinker, now I'll only drink bottled.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
I'll usually take a bottle with me when taking the dog for a walk - but it's a bottle filled from the tap ;)

I usually fill 1/4 of a bottle and freeze it then top up just before I leave giving me a lovely cold drink for most of the walk. Not touched any for ages though since the sun went away

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Well I certainly used to drink a lot of tap water. Then I went to the US... and there was a water cooler in the house... and it all went downhill from there.

Also, I drink less water in GENERAL since my time in the US. I'm drinking far more soda. Ridiculous.

What is readily available greatly influences my habits. If you give me refillable coke at McDonalds, I'm not saying no.

peep

CF Legend
Tap water for me. I occasionally buy bottled water just so I can refill it with tap water lol.

I actually overheard someone moaning about this at the cinema the other day when they saw the price of bottled of water.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Tap water. I don't care if your water has been filtered through over 9000 different types of volcanic rock, I'm taking what I can for free.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Intresting fact

Altough they say that bottled water is better for you than tap water. Thames Water have won plenty of Best Bottled Water (In terms of nutrients, taste etc.) competitons with their tap water by bottling it,beating companys like Volvic and Brecon Carreg.

Therefore tap is better than bottled. :wink:

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Intresting fact

Altough they say that bottled water is better for you than tap water, Thames Water have won plenty of Best Bottled Water (In terms of nutrients, taste etc.) competitons with their tap water by bottling it, beating companys like Volvic and Brecon Carreg.

Therefore tap is better than bottled. :wink:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This topic reminds me of an episod eof Only Fools and Horses.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXrJhw_usa0[/youtube]

mispurfekt

Mega Poster
im used to drinking bottled water because i grew up with water that was extremely high in iron. and plus with bottled water i get the crystal light packs to put in it and make it actually taste like something delicious.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I pretty much only drink water that has malted barley, hops & brewer's yeast in it. :beer:

nadroJ

CF Legend
Any really, I love water! Too bad the tap water in Hampshire is vile, I have to buy bottled which is a bit annoying.

Mike

Giga Poster
Almost everyone in my flat (2 Germans, a Russian and a Kazakhstani) refuse to drink tap water here because "it's got too much chlorine in".

I don't mind the tap water here, although I normally have squash in it to get some taste.