What's new

What style do you have/follow.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Kinda preppy.

I like the Sweatpants (Not Le Coq Sportif joggers, but Jack Wills, Aubin & Wills, Superdry etc Sweatpants) with a casual shirt, or polo top.

I do wear jeans with Polo tops as well (collar popped of course).

I only like these sort of styles as they look lazy, but at the same time, effort have gone into them, specifically the sweatpants.

I also dress like that as since I do alot of dance, so it means all I have to do is whack a tee on and I'm ready to dance in comfortable clothing.

However, I don't like to put myself into a category, but I can be a bit of a label whore at times.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I don't really form to anything. Never have. I just stick a rollercoaster hoodie on or an unbranded one and normal jeans on with a Berghaus fleece and I'm done. Thats pretty much the same clothes everyday. Who cares.

Im like a blank canvas that never really developed fit in with any style. Never really wanted to ether.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
???
_42655295_inmanscrub_250.jpg

Suits you sir!

Haha, I don't even know what style I can consider myself as, everyone says my styles don't match. Most of the time I have my dark makeup (though not everyday now, just once in a while), my piercings, but then I dress just sort of casual. So I guess if you saw me naked (I know, horrible thought) you could say I was maybe a punk or a goth or something, but when you see me with clothes on I'd say I'm a mix of like. preppy clothes and piercings and sometimes dark makeup?

CMonster

Giga Poster
If it's cold enough, I'll wear jeans with a t-shirt or my beloved CVST swim hoodie ( :--D ), otherwise usually just like jean or khaki shorts and a t-shirt. Or sometimes plaid shorts with a t-shirt. And sometimes long sleeved t-shirts, and sometimes gym-type shorts.

Yeah, it's called "Me_Style", very big in... um... Kenya. :wink:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I just choose the first T-shirt I find when I open the drawer, and throw out those that get too worn or too small (or the tackiest ones) every once in a while (six months or so). Adding to that, I repeat the process for underwear and socks, and find a set of pants I find comfortable (not jeans, the pockets are too small and they never dry once they get wet). If it's cold outside, I add a buff. There's my style. Colours are not important (unless it's pink, for some reason I don't like wearing that).

So usually, you'll see me wearing souvenir T-shirts (my aunt keeps buying me them), and a set of pants (or shorts) that aren't denim. They keep me warm (and hide the private parts), so why should I bother spending a lot more time and money getting some other garments which do exactly the same?

As for writing style, I use brackets a lot (ignore them if you want to).

RCF

Strata Poster
Usually just jeans and some Tony Hawk style shirts. I'm looking into getting some Converse again as they are amazing.

Dog's dinner [/summary of Taylor's post]

Guess so! :p

No but, I wear what I want. One day if I feel like wearing no makeup and super girly clothes, I will, and the next I might feel like wearing black and being dark. Or sometimes I wear super bright clothes so it's all a bit sort of based on what I feel like that specific day :p .

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I generally wear clothes that I buy at a store. Usually that includes shoes, socks, underwear, pants & a shirt. Sometimes I wear a jacket.
When it's cold outside I wear layers & when it's hot I wear less. When I go swimming I only wear trunks (+ lots of suntan lotion) & when I go to bed I wear nothing.
I guess that covers it. Do you like my style?

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
I like to dress smart, so that's a no no to sport clothes!

I also hate wearing baggy clothes and detest wearing anything with Henley's on it.

Novas

Mega Poster
Odd thread.

Most of the time, I dress in whatever balled up t shirt and pair of jeans are in the corner of the room, but I don't like that image, i'm just very lazy.

I love getting tarted up, I like doing my hair and wearing make up, wearing daft colours and stupid scarfs. It's not an attention thing, it's just a nod to a fashion, a style, a scene and an attitude that I love and which is seriously lacking from society today.