What's new

What Roller Coaster Is Better?

Out of the following, What coaster is the best?

• Top Thrill Dragster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • El Toro

• Kingda Ka

• Millenium Force

• Stealth

• Nitro

• Total voters

Rush

Giga Poster
Well I can't believe Stealth is actually beating Nitro AND TTD on this poll. :roll:

El Toro is definitely more supreme with the huge amount of ejector.

Then I'd say TTD or KK for the speed, thrill and height

I'd say Nitro next for the huge amount of floater (<3 floater) as well as the hammerhead turn which looks pretty neat.

MF looks overated IMO, it has zero airtime and both height and speed are beaten by TTD and KK.I guess there is more of a sense of height because it looks like it's up there a bit longe and that drop looks like a killer but I'd say the rest of the ride looks average.

Finally lugging in last place is Stealth. It's only worth going on in the front for a bigger sense of speed (surpassed by it's older siblings.) and the so-called 'airtime.' (However it's good for a laugh when you're with friends who haven't been on it before and are pretty scared ****less.)

Patrick

Hyper Poster
El Toro for that hugely steep first drop and ejector airtime. I don't get why Stealth is in this poll, It looks very poor compared to the others.

cpdude2

Mega Poster
1:Toro, looks ridiculous....
2: millenium Force, The drop makes up for the rest of the ride in my opinion...
3:Dragster/KK I can see ups and downs to both, I'll let you know which one's better in the next couple of years, hopefully...
4:Nitro looks pretty good...
5: Stealth....ugh

A

Anonymous

I vote stealth, because it has a great launch and free fall. I think it has to be the best 1 i have ever been on.

A

Anonymous

Ultimate Coaster said:
Well I can't believe Stealth is actually beating Nitro AND TTD on this poll.

That's because most people who post in here don't vote, and more people have ridden Stealth on this site than any of the others.

Also, Stealth gets the joke votes.

blako

Roller Poster
Of those I've been on TTD, KK, MF, El Toro and Nitro.

1. El Toro is by far the best because of it's extreme airtme.
2. Nitro would be second for me. I love the ride and I think it has great airtime. In my opinion this ride is definitely not overated.
3. Top Thrill Dragster would be next because of the great launch. It's still not one of the best rides out there.
4. Millenium Force is okay. The first drop was just OK. The ride had little airtime and was pretty boring.
5. Kingda Ka in my opinion is a boring ride. The launch even seems dull and the whole ride is very meh.
6. The worst looks to be Stealth. It looks boring and there is really nothing good about the layout.

Echoes

Mega Poster
Rush said:
Well I can't believe Stealth is actually beating Nitro AND TTD on this poll. :roll:

Well, you know how many Stealth fanboys/fangirls there are. :roll:

I've (quite sadly) never been on any of them, but my desire to ride order is:

1. Toro (easy #1)
2. Dragster (lapbars!!)
3. Millenium Force
4. Ka
5. Nitro
6. Stealth (looks like such crap)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've done TTD, MF and Stealth from that list and I'd rate the three of them in that order. From that list though, from what people have said and from the photos, it's got to be El Toro. Surely.

A

Anonymous

this was a tough decision because many of these choices were revolutionary yet el toro gets the vote for bringing back the wooden coaster and showing that they can still be fun and awesome

A

Anonymous

I would have to say Kingda Ka, fantastic ride. I havent been on it but it sure look's good though, you got to admit.

PLCP

Mega Poster
^Then why the hell did you say Stealth 4 days ago... :roll:

First off, the ones that I have been on are TTD and MF.

My list would be:

1. Toro-As Snoo said, the rest are shadows in it's greatness.
2. MF-I still like it...and it's ridiculous first drop.
3. TTD-For a ride like this, I would rather have lapbars...
4. Ka-Edged out by TTD because of the OTSRs.
5. Nitro-It looks just okay. The layout is kinda boring, not much to it.

6. Stealth-Ugh.

A

Anonymous

I hadn't relised that i had said stealth, sorry if i have. But now i have watched video's of Kingda ka i would probaly prefer it more than stealth.

Almost

Hyper Poster
El Toro absolutely craps on Kingda Ka.

My list would be

1) Toro
2) Ka
3) TTD
4) Nitro
5) MF
6) Stealth

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I've only been on Stealth :oops:

But in terms of what I think looks best,

1) El Toro - I originally was tied between whether this was better than The Voyage or not, but it looks to me like the number 1 woodie in the world, so it has to come on top of these options in my opinion. The airtime looks unbeatable.

2) Kingda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster - I've always wanted to ride one of these, either will do, I love the look of the intense launch and soaring heights.

4) Millennium Force - Even though it's airtimeless, the look of the first drop, the feeling of speed and a considerably longer ride rank it higher than Nitro for me.

5) Nitro - Nitro looks good, but of the POVs I've seen, the airtime doesn't look too exciting.

6) Stealth - ....

c&r

Mega Poster
Having ridden all of them excluding stealth, I can fairly safely say for me, it goes like this:

1) El Toro

2) MF
3) TTD
4) KK

5) Nitro

6) Stealth

A

Anonymous

here are mine-

El Toro- so cool i love it

Kingda ka- i say it tops ttd because of its second hill.

Millenium Force- First drop is so big wow!

Nitro- Its okay nothing very cool but its fine.

TTD- I dont like it alot for reasons.

Stealth- its only a copy of kingda ka but smaller which means its much worse!

A

Anonymous

nobody should like stealth thrope park is only copying great adventure