Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Giving birth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I think it depends on the kick. If you break the crotch bone, there's no way giving birth can be worse. You literally can't stand until it's grown back, and in the first few seconds after the break, your weight will bend the bone pipes into other vulnerable and sensitive parts of the body. Punctuating the bladder, for example. Then you will fall, seeing as the fractured bone can't stand the forces. (Picture a large stone balancing on a plank which again is balanced on two bottles. Then break the plank and see what the weight of the stone does). And your nuts are still kicked.

If the kick leaves you unscatched, however, it's a walk in the park compared to giving birth. It sounds absolutely horrible, and you've got to deal with the aftereffect for twenty years or so.

So, childbirth it is.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Childbirth. Come on, kicked down there is painful, but it's not like squeezing a watermelon out of you.

Dave said:
eddy1282 said:
AmandaPanda said:
^ Urgh, n00b!
im not a noob i just could not be botherd to write loads because this is not a forum not a paragraph place sorrry

You've clearly not met UC yet...

Well, he does seem to have disappeared for the time being. He'll be back.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Having never experienced being kicked in the balls i can't possibly comment...

Childbirth however wasn't so much painful as it was prolonged... imagine cramp.... for about 12 hours getting worse and worse :p