A

Anonymous

My birthday's July 1st which has a couple of events haha;

- "Build a Scarecrow Day"

- "Canada Day"

- "International Joke Day"

- "National Postal Worker Day"

- "Princess Diana's Birthday"

Quite useless holidays I must admit, but nevertheless haha. :)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I've had a few Easter Sundays land on my birthday, but as far as the funny ones, they're Barbershop Quartet Day, National Submarine Day & Eight Track Tape Day. Of course I'm the only one on this site old enough to remember eight track tapes. :lol:

Rush

Giga Poster
December 18:

- Bake Cookies day.
- National Roast Suckling Pig Day.

In other news, Happy Supreme Sacrifice day everybody.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I'm one day away from the Donald Duck day :'(

Well, I guess Iced Tea Day isn't half bad.... wait, it is. I want Donald Duck Day... *cries*

nealbie

CF Legend
My month is national humour month, although silly American website spells it incorrectly - the morons!

My birthday occasionally falls on ACTUAL easter sunday* - so you all suck bitches!

*as well as other easter based nonsense depending on what day of the week it is that year.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
East Coast(er) General said:
I've had a few Easter Sundays land on my birthday
Neal said:
My birthday occasionally falls on ACTUAL easter sunday* - so you all suck bitches!
So what's the difference with my birthday occasionally falling on Easter Sunday & your birthday occasionally falling on ACTUAL easter sunday?

nealbie

CF Legend
East Coast(er) General said:
Neal said:
So what's the difference with my birthday occasionally falling on Easter Sunday & your birthday occasionally falling on ACTUAL easter sunday?
Difference being God's British, which makes our Easter more important ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
6th April:

-Plan Your Epitaph Day
-Sorry Charlie Day

Ha, mine is a sad day...

Snoo

The Legend
The municipality of Washington, D.C., celebrates April 16 as Emancipation Day. On that day in 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed the Compensated Emancipation Act for the release of certain persons held to service or labor in the District of Columbia. The Act freed about 3,100 enslaved persons in the District of Columbia nine months before President Lincoln issued his famous Emancipation Proclamation. The District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act represents the only example of compensation by the federal government to former owners of emancipated slaves

Well yay for that.

A

Anonymous

- Different Colored Eyes Day
Yay Evil Eye day!!

- Pecan Pie Day
Mmmmm Pie!

Slash

Giga Poster
Did Bazpa seriously just post outside the three word story thread?

Wow. Impressed I am.

Im March the 1st

National Pig Day (oh the irony)

Peanut Butter Lovers' Day