Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I stick to my guns!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martyn

Giga Poster
thx said:
I don't go to Subway that often, been there 5 times within 2 years. Usually I have a footlong Italian BMT, with everything except the pickles and jalapeño, with southwest or honey mustard sauce and something else than the regular white bread as it's plain boring.

Mega.

Smithy

Strata Poster
6 inch Meatball Marinara on Italian Herb and Cheese. With cheese and lettuce. Toasted. Only on Tuesdays.

Ben

CF Legend
Footlong steak and cheese on Italian Herbs and Cheese with BBQ sauce, peppers, onions and jalepenos.

Or MAYBE Italian BMT, with everything else the same, if I'm feeling fancy. Or it's Thursday.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Hixee said:
they're great!
They do a Frosties one? :lol:

Never had a sub so can't comment on them - nearest I came to it was walking down the street towards it at the last Southport live, then finding a KFC next door so that was the end of that.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Foot long Italian BMT.
Herbs & cheese bread.
No extra cheese.
Toasted.
Lettuce, tomato and red onion.
Honey mustard sauce.

Do they still do Sub of the day? When I went there a few Thursday's back, they didn't have it on...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
peep said:
I don't go to Subway enough to have a sandwich I get every time. I've been like 4 or 5 times over the past 2/3 years. I usually look at the boards, go "that looks good, that one please", purchase it and then leave going 'om nom nom'

+1 pretty much. I think I've had five or six "Subways" ever, and most of them hungover so I'm unlikely to remember.

I remember the Steak and cheese being good, and the sweet chilli chicken. Ham, cheese and salad too was okay.

However, I tend to always hit the local "butty shops" instead. Cheaper and generally don't have that plastic after taste.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
What I usually get is a 6 inch pizziola with everything except the black olives with tomato sauce. Or the sub of the day with the same toppings.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Usually a Subway Melt, toasted, with provolone, tomatos, banana peppers, mustard, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar, on Italian or the cheese one.

Next time I go, I'm going to change it up, though.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Error said:
I usually get a meatball marinara with sausage, american cheese, parmasan, and some light mayo.

Isn't the light mayo option on that heart attack of a sandwich basically the equivalent of ordering a super-size Big Mac meal and getting a diet coke?

I haven't had Subway for ages, but used to get one about once a month on the way home from work and usually change things up each time except for the bread and salad. The bread was always parmesan/oregano, and the salad was everything except jalapenos and olives (which I like, just not on a sandwhich).

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Footlong Subway Melt, toasted with lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, and honey mustard sauce.

And if I'm feeling like a fatty, a tub of meatballs on the side.