What's new

What coaster would you ride all day?

Error

Strata Poster
Let's narrow it down:

Maverick would be alright, but then again the turns could get rough.

Millennium Force is smooth, but meh.

Top Thrill Dragster...no.

Magnum XL 200 if it didn't get so damn bumpy.

Gemini yes.

Ravine Flyer II would give me a headache.

Raptor would break my neck.

Mantis would break my boy parts.

Goliath (or SFoG in general) I can't remember so can't say.

Yup, pretty much covers it.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Silver Star, not because I enjoy it, but because the restraints are so lovely. And I think I could fall asleep on it, which would come in handy if I have to ride it all day.

Slash

Giga Poster
I think riding a coaster all day would ruin a coaster. So no coaster would do it for me.

(Grape Wizard, I agree, Montu, back row is the shiz. Nemesis is still better though)

nealbie

CF Legend
air, because then I'd be able to do do 24 hours on it as I would be able to go to sleep :p

I maintain that as well as being smooth, air has such comfortable restraints :lol:

Emmett

Giga Poster
The 2 coasters I would love to do all day would be Troy and The Ultimate.

Troy, because of the fantastic layout and great speed throughout. And The Ultimate for the layout also and intense turns. I'd just hope with The Ultimate my body could take the beating.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Slash said:
I think riding a coaster all day would ruin a coaster. So no coaster would do it for me.

(Grape Wizard, I agree, Montu, back row is the shiz. Nemesis is still better though)

Back left seat zero-g on nemesis has got to be the best inversion ever, however after riding all day my head would be hurting...pretty bad.

Rush

Giga Poster
Rush...

Although I need to accept it doesn't count in this poll. :(

Probably California Screamin' for me. It's not my number one, but it has a good mix of elements. A rather mediocre launch but a great layout following. It contains just the one inversion so I wouldn't feel too ill. Long enough also that each re-ride shouldn't get as boring too quickly. It's overall an extremely fun coaster too.

marc

CF Legend
California Screamin'. But I do think after a while the music would do my head in so would have to break the speakers lol.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Dragon Khan by far! In fact I've spent about 4-5 hours one day in the China area riding Khan one time, its just good fun!

You get some amazing rides like Nemesis and Space Mountain (Paris), but they easily become a bore. So I go for pure fun! :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm thinking about this realistically, as in, which coasters that I enjoy could I physically handle all day? It's easy to jump in with favourite coasters, but how much of them could you really take?

So I'd probably go for Steel Dragon 2000. Nice long lift hill to give you a decent break, very smooth ride, strong airtime on the bunny hops to keep things interesting, but not too strong that it becomes uncomfortable (my main reason for not saying T-Express here).

Other possibilities would be Phaethon or Insane Speed, which I'd say are the most rerideable inverting coasters I've ridden. I've done both of them about 15-20 times in one day and could easily have ridden more.

If I was going for some kind of record attempt though, I'd pick Hollywood Dream. Super smooth, super comfortable and lovely floaty feelings throughout.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
Fahrenheit, Hershey Park cause it's not too crazy and it was pretty smooth and all around good ride that I could probably do all day.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I'd like to say something big and cool, but realistically i'd want to ride something smooth and not too sick-making. So something like The Dragon at Legoland or Paulton's Cobra.

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Joey said:
Ultimate.

I suspect, however, I'd be pronounced dead at around noon.

HA! Agreed, although when I went it was definitely rougher/faster in the afternoon. Still awesome

For me though it would be Megafobia, Oakwood. Amazing ride everytime, and never gets boring, just more fun! :)

Inverse

Hyper Poster
^ geez, am i the only person who found Rush dull and nothing special?

I do agree with Air, however. Think i could ride that all day.