What's new

Well Hello There!!!

Jambo

Roller Poster
Hello All you CF'ers,

As you can see, i havnt used CF since christmas, and need to change my avatar :).

Im back again as i have just got RCT3, with Soaked and Wild expansion packs. Im just looking for some advice before i start a park.

The main area is buildings. I i will get some custom scenary and add that to the stuff i already have, but is there anywhere that i can get inspiration for my buildings. As many of mine end up square, with horrible roofs.

Also, any ideas for a park entrance or anything? One of mine was maybe an entrance shopping centre (Mall), with monorail inside it, taking you to the main area of the park. Although again, i struggle with buildings, so maybe a large mall with a monorail station inside maybe a step too far?

Hopefully this doesnt seem like a stupid post or anything, as i have read tutorials etc, just wanted some staight foward advice ;).

thanks

Jambo

Roller Poster
Spent a few hours on a new park. An entrance, and a monorail to a safari based area, and the first area of the park.

More park work needs to be done, on the entrance, and especially at the second monorail station.

The safari area has only just been built, and has a new flat ride coming to it soon, aswell as more themeing.

Entrance. With shopping mall, gardens, and monorail station, taking guests to the park.

Safaria train, letting guests get up and close with exotic animals from around the world.

Finally. Overview of park. with entrace, safari area, and the monorail

I know at the minute it looks bad, but all im looking for is pointers and hints, to help me out... :)

Thanks