What's new

Weirdest roller coasters out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Hey fellow coaster enthusiasts! This is just a discussion to just post pictures of the weirdest looking roller coasters around the world! So, post away! :mrgreen:

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
4ka0cu1d1nnm318up1l800.jpg

Screamin Squirrel, Wonder Island, Russia

nejd1nnm301rl03ro00cul.jpg

Toboggan, Lakemont Park, US

65k006f8mgrrr1gqok11qo.jpg

Cobra, Connyland, Switzerland

I know none of them are massively abscure looking, but i couldn't be bothered to look much harder :)

http://rcdb.com/

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
CookieCoasters said:
4ka0cu1d1nnm318up1l800.jpg

Screamin Squirrel, Wonder Island, Russia

nejd1nnm301rl03ro00cul.jpg

Toboggan, Lakemont Park, US

65k006f8mgrrr1gqok11qo.jpg

Cobra, Connyland, Switzerland

I know none of them are massively abscure looking, but i couldn't be bothered to look much harder :)

http://rcdb.com/

Cobra by far is the weirdest from the 3 :lol:

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ yeah, everytime a newbie comes by, he starts a bunch of 'new' topics about stuff that have been discussed over and over in the past. Most people just don't bother looking even a page back whether the same or similar topic might already exist. Thats probably one of really, really few things that I like on tpr forums. They don't have a bunchload of similar topics...

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
TilySlo said:
^ yeah, everytime a newbie comes by, he starts a bunch of 'new' topics about stuff that have been discussed over and over in the past. Most people just don't bother looking even a page back whether the same or similar topic might already exist. Thats probably one of really, really few things that I like on tpr forums. They don't have a bunchload of similar topics...

yeah sorry I should have looked for the topic, but oh well. :mrgreen:

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ Don't get this personal, it wasn't specifically meant towards this topic, more like towards these kind of topics in general.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Then people also get mad about new members necroposting :roll:

Though the weird and wacky topic is one that gets posted in quite regularly. So I'm afraid I'm gonig to lock this one... Or merge it... Erm... :lock: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.