What's new

Weird, Wacky & Strange Coaster Bits

Lofty

CF Legend
dsl8e0dfq000nc9lg3ossc.jpg

This, I've only just saw it, the block type thing around the person's chest.

Mr. X

Roller Poster
While it's not as laughably bad as most of the examples posted here, I've always thought the entries into Corkscrews on many Arrow/Vekoma coasters are banked very oddly, like they're way overbanked before even entering the element. I'm sure many people know what I'm talking about. I had an image to show it better, but I can't post images yet (for understandable reasons).

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^That picture is **** ing awesome! Whoever took that is blatantly amazing.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^What's stranger is the man in the bathing suit stood on the dragon's head. :?

A

Anonymous

^^^ That's not the lift supports, it's the first hill.
It looks really cool though...

s15c

Mega Poster
That photo has so much wrong with it. What's already been pointed out and the fact that a path at an amusement park is EMPTY! GASP.

But is anyone else wondering why there is blue, red, and yellow track? And where the yellow track in the corner is going to or coming from?

Ollie

CF Legend
s15c said:
But is anyone else wondering why there is blue, red, and yellow track? And where the yellow track in the corner is going to or coming from?
4vf05bskgqdvcoeht09f40.jpg

35nlfii39ntj1q7q15s000.jpg

Does that answer your question? :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^All of that structure isn't the supports. It's all just extra. If you look closely you can see the first two main track supports quite clearly, the others are difficult to spot due to the density of the surrounding metal.

Ben

CF Legend
Going back to weird water rides this Splash Boat thing in Taiwan is just fab with its little coaster SECTION at the top of the first lift hill <3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4mNVxvbJsQ&feature=related[/youtube]