What's new

Water Parks. Are they safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
there have been a couple of times when I thought something bad may have happened in a water park.

1 - wet and wild in orlando, bowl slide like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL41VwmeK8U, giot quite disorientated going in, ended up head first..

2 - once, a long time ago (may have been my germany exchange trip), I was in a wave pool, i went right to the wall by the deep end, and nearly got sucked into the wave pumper.

A

Anonymous

What some people don't understand is, you have to know how to swim to go to a water park. Some people can't swim well and go to water parks.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I have two horrific water park stories.

Firstly, wave pool in Typhoon Lagoon. Bearing in mind this is a FAMILY resort, some weirdo dressed in a speedo and a Mulan t-shirt just standing there surrounded by half-naked children. Then a wave hit, and knocked his speedo sideways, so we all saw his gross peadophilic cock. The End.

Secondly, not much of a story but there is (was?) a small water park in Orlando called Water Mania and while we were there once a 13 year old girl was raped. Nice.

Apart from the actual people, I don't find water parks dangerous. You'll only really get hurt if you do something stupid or are terribly unlucky.

Ben

CF Legend
I used to not like them, but, I manned up last year in Spain, and now I <3 them.

Master Blasters <3<3<3

nadroJ

CF Legend
Master Blasters are awesome! apart from if you don't sit right they can give you quite the enema.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
Brad said:
I don't really like Master Blasters that much.

I agree. I did the one at Butlins the other week and the only bit I liked was the first drop. Other than that I found it pretty boring. But the one at Alton Towers I did in 2004 was pretty good from what I can remember but I dunno if it's changed over the years.

Ben

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
Master Blasters are awesome! apart from if you don't sit right they can give you quite the enema.

Yeeeahhhhh <3<3<3 It's just so wrong, yet so awesome, when you get airtime on a water slide <3

There's one near Barcelona which is absolutely legendary <3 And if you go with someone who's willing to flirt with the ops, you'll even get a mini-ERT session like we did xD

sawalive

Roller Poster
There safe but there never without danger, The main problems I see, Sticking up bits of water slide and or concrete ledges next to the mouth of the water slide.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
hey frndz m looking for the best water park nearly located plz help…

A 2 year old topic is not getting dragged from the earth for that.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.