Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The track was completed last week.

last_piece_UNTAMED.jpg

No further photos of the trains though. :cry:

Martyn B

CF Legend
Whats with the changing of the track type? Rage used tri-rail track, Falcon is half tri, half bi, now this is all tri-rail?

A

Anonymous

^ Rage is also "all" tri-rail...

The main reason why they changed from half bi to tri-rail is that they could save a lot of money on highly reduced number of supports required...

Looks great and it really blends into the surrounding woods...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
If you've not seen my tweet or FB post...

The ride will open on June 11th.

There is a charity auction to determine the first ever riders. Awesome prizes on offer.

More info: http://www.canobie.com/untamedVFR.php

kimahri

CF Legend
Ok, so the trains are still terrifying and ugleah... but those little teddy bear sculpturs in the station building are adorable. ^ω^

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpFPgdwqzxk[/youtube]

Looks a tad slow through the loop, but that's possibly down to lack of passenger weight.

Anyway, it's good to see those horny trains gliding around the track.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Oh, so it's basically just a Rage clone? Well let's hope the theming makes up for it! :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yes, but it's just a Rage clone, so it's not been designed with the new trains in mind. I think most (if not all) new custom Eurofighters will the 2x6 trains.

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ Well we'll see about that with that cRaZy Eurofighter in Japan. I would put good money on that having the usual 2x4 train.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I nearly added that to my post, but thought the 'most' was enough. I've got a feeling that will have the 4x2 trains.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Well I hope you're wrong anway. I think the trains, and more specifically, the wider lift hill, look odd.