What's new

Torchwood: Children of Earth

Ollie

CF Legend
^See and I bet Clammy isn't going to have a go at you about spoilers.

But we don't know if he's gone for sure though. Yes he's dead now but there may be something that brings him back. Especially as he is important to Jack.
Tomorrows episode will probably be brilliant although it's already likely that we wont be seeing a full blown earth vs alien war. :(

Karen

Hyper Poster
Katie and I have been loving it. Loved how Ianto got Jack from the concret prison and then out of the block! Can't wait for tonight :)

Ollie

CF Legend
Not sure what to make of tonight's episode. I guess it was good but not what I was hoping for. It left some questions unanswered and just seemed to end with Jack buggering off.
It was a bit of a crap way to get rid of the alien though. Just scream at it. :p

I bet Gwen's baby is going to be called Jack now.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Shame that
Jack had to leave, basically ruling out another series :(
Overall was pretty good, the first 2 days were definatly the best though

mrclam

Giga Poster
Jack leaves, depressed at killing his own grandson.. tours the galaxy for millenia - before becomming the face of bo.

peep

CF Legend
I thought it was good but I dunno, it did all go a bit down hill after Wednesday, all that tension built up in the first two episodes just disappeared.

Oh well. I'm sure if they wanted to they could still make another series, but I doubt they will.

nealbie

CF Legend
I really really loved it! Well, right up until the pants Power Rangers ending. Grrrr!

And the bit where he had to kill his own grandson, I sobbed! Whoever says that man is a crap actor is obviously blind or has Swine Flu or something! :lol:

I did for a time think that he was going to do some sort of Jack-esque "come back to life can't die" routine, but apparently not.

Ianto's dead, yes! God how he can't act. I feel sorry for Welsh people as he played on the stereotype far too much! No more series? Nah, I just think a whole new team, possibly with Barrowman, maybe Martha? There's so many different characters they can do it with it's unbelievable.

Hopefully this means a lovely Tennant and Barrowman Doctor Who special. :p