What's new

Toilets of Tomorrow

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Who would ever think of that? Obviously the ones who are going to get high scores are the ones who need to go the most.

Somehow, I think thats not going to catch on.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
You'd better just hope it's not one of those super-short wees that last just a couple of seconds with a few drips coming out.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
nadroJ said:
THIS IS SO SEXIST WHERE'S MY TOILET GAME??? GOD.

You're allowed to piss and talk to people you know as you do it. We're not. We get funny looks if we do. Heck, just saying "phoar" as we let our stream free causes nervous shuffling.

Besides, female urinals are pretty awesome. I'm shocked they never caught on in the UK...

Will

Strata Poster
I don't even know where to START with this...

female-urinals.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
I love the Kill Bill poster in the toilets <3

That's also full of win. I love wacky products like this. I also love how he implies pissing is better than using Microsoft's Kinect thing. Think you might be onto something there mate!

jayjay

Giga Poster
They had one of these at a cocktail bar near me. One of my friends had gone before and kept going on about "guys, you have to go to the toilet it's awesome!" Basically, when you're drunk and with a group of mates, suddenly it turns into a competition. It's a weird and stupid idea and yet it still works.

I think an interesting note though is they were also being used as advertising screens.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'll repeat my FaceBook post then for Jordan:
http://www.shewee.com/

Now you can come and play too.

I also love how the people going "how much wee can anyone have?" and "it's pointless, the games wouldn't last long!" have never broken the seal after five pints of Blackadder's Extra Strong Beer! ;)

kimahri

CF Legend
It'll be a bizarre time waster. Shame I'm pee shy though, knowing me it'll probably come out cloudy and then sting D:

Why does that happen to meeeee? T-T

nealbie

CF Legend
Awesome! I always get really really bored at urinals, so usually sit in a cubicle because I'm lazy. But now there's a competition to be won, I'm game! :p

kimahri

CF Legend
nealbie said:
Awesome! I always get really really bored at urinals, so usually sit in a cubicle because I'm lazy. But now there's a competition to be won, I'm game! :p

YOU PISS LIKE A GIRL!!!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
How do people have time to get bored while they're pissing?

If it's taking that long you need to see a doctor.