What's new

Tivoli Friheden | Vindfald | Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter | 2024

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Fits the park well. Will add to the park nicely.

Yes, it would be nice to see something a bit more modern or different as an enthusiast, but this will hit the spot nicely.

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
I think a eurofighter was one of the better plays they could've done here. Cobra was a relatively unproven model and one of only two to be built (as far as I know). The park very definitely won't go for another pseudo-prototype, likely ever again, due to fears of a similar repeat accident. In fact, the Eurofighter's common appearances & its safety record was directly stated as a reason they went for one.

Yes, something new would've been cool, but I fully understand why they wanted to go for something that's already been done before. I'm just happy that it's a custom layout.

At least it won't have arse-ugly walls surrounding it

Hutch

Strata Poster
Do we know what kind of trains this will have? Track looks a bit narrow for their usual 4-across trains.

Boodangy

Mega Poster
Do we know what kind of trains this will have? Track looks a bit narrow for their usual 4-across trains.
Iirc Gerstlauer Eurofighter track is narrower than the Infinity track we've been seeing more recently so probably the same old 4-across.

cookie

Giga Poster
The renderings showed 4-across trains with OSTRs. The track doesn’t look any narrower than Vertika in France which had the 4-across setup.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Just the corkscrew remaining:

IMG_2783.png

Love the shaping of the turnaround from this angle. Even more impressed at the number of columns holding it up!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Looks really fun, kinda reminds me of a smaller version of Vertika. Even though it's the shortest EuroFighter to ever be built, it looks better than the 320 models imo.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I wonder if this or Defiance has a shorter track length. Defiance has less elements but they're larger in scale so it's interesting.