What's new

Titties on Timbers...CF Reunion 7/13/09

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Aight.

So PLCP(Pat), xxthenersxx(Athena), and I headed out to Michigan's Adventure to meet East Coast(er) General(Jerry), Roody Poo(Aidan), Snoo Snoo(Marcus), and Live For The Launch(Taylor). After getting lost for a few minutes, we got to the park and entered just after it opened. We headed straight for Shivering Timbers.

Overall, we were disappointed. It was early and the ride must not have been warmed up, but it seemed slower and didn't have the airtime I remembered it having. This caused me to get made fun of for most of the day...

Next up was Wolverine Wildcat. We waited in pretty much a whole queue. The ride side of the park was busy for the morning, but after a few hours, everybody filtered into the waterpark and walk ons were abundant. Eventually, we were in the station:

IMG_9083.jpg

IMG_9084.jpg

We weren't even down the first drop before people started making fun of me, saying that it was better than Timbers. Now I *somewhat* feel bad for Taylor...haha. We waited for Jerry, since he was in the next train to get his POV:

IMG_9085.jpg

While on the ride, we noticed that Thunderhawk had no line, so we headed to the back of the park. On the way, we took a slew of pics of Wolverine Wildcat and Thunderhawk:

IMG_9086.jpg

IMG_9098.jpg

Thunderhawk looks nice with it's new color scheme, which looks good in person. Yet the ride was still a tad bit bumpy. It was enjoyable, but I thought it was better at Geauga Lake.

IMG_9095.jpg

IMG_9137.jpg

Marcus and Jerry are in the front row in this:

IMG_9097.jpg

Next was lunch:

IMG_9099.jpg

IMG_9100.jpg

Then we sucked it up and headed to Corkscrew for some corkscrew delciousness:

IMG_9122.jpg

Aidan, Taylor, and I went on first, in the back (ch3ck the c0str pr0nzzz):

IMG_9103.jpg

We all thought it was decent for an Arrow looper and it wasn't too rough. Next came Pat and Athena in the second to last row:

IMG_9116.jpg

And then Marcus and Jerry in the front again:

IMG_9117.jpg

We headed to Mad Mouse next. Mad Mouse is one of the better wild mice that I've been on. It's smooth and has a trick track.

We got the Ferris wheel credit next and got a few pics:

IMG_9123.jpg

Zach's Zoomer came next, and was the final credit for those who haven't been to the park. We crammed into the Junior woodie and had a good time(while I got made fun of more). We stopped for drinks next:

IMG_9125.jpg

We decided to finish the day(even though we had four hours til we planned to leave) by reriding Shivering Timbers. When we got over to the ride, we found that there was a walk on. The ride was also warmed up now and was running like the wooden coaster I knew in the past. With a loose seatbelt, I could easily stand over every hill on the trip out to the turnaround:

IMG_9131.jpg

Thank God that the ride was running better, because everybody enjoyed it more, and even though they were still disappointed, they at least thought the ride was decent:

IMG_9127.jpg

IMG_9128.jpg

While the trip out there was absolutely delicious, I don't remember the return trip being as tame. I remember ejector on every hill and an even faster pace than it already had. I still love the ride though.

IMG_9135.jpg

IMG_9136.jpg

After a ride on the train, and a few more rides on Timbers, Jerry, Aidan, Marcus, and Taylor decided to hit the road, so we had to get a group shot, even though it isn't very exciting:

IMG_9139.jpg

After much faffing, and noticing the extreme length of Funnel of Fear in the water park, we finally decided to ride Grand Rapids, just so we could use our swimsuits and towels that we had been carrying around in backpacks all day. We got soaked, and the water was freezing. The ride does a great job at spinning the raft, so when you go under one of the two waterfalls, you're bound to get wet. At least Pat and I didn't get to miss out on Athena:

IMG_9142.jpg

;)

After two more rides on Shivering Timbers, we called it a day. We had a three hour drive across the state and didn't need to stay any longer. It was good to see our friends again and we're hoping that we can meet them at more parks soon!

Ride count:

Shivering Timbers x8
Wolverine Wildcat x1
Thunderhawk x1
Corkscrew x1
Mad Mouse x1
Ferris Wheel x1
Zach's Zoomer x1
Train x1
Grand Rapids x1

Yayy! Timbers definitely was not the ride I remember it being, and it's just in my top fifteen now, no longer my top ten. But, the trip out, as you said, has some of the best airtime!

Nice report Marc, I'll be postin some pics when mine upload even though they suck because of my crappy camera.

Ollie

CF Legend
Looks like a good trip. Some REALLY good pictures there. Love the shot of the car going through the corkscrews.

Also...
IMG_9099.jpg

I guess this'll be used for a 'What ya thinkin' or caption comp soon? :lol:

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
I am in love with that Thunderhawk colour scheme. It should be called McThunderhawk now though!

^ I think it looks narrsty in pictures, but it actually looks decent enough in person. It doesn't stand out as much as I expected it to.

Roody Poo

Roller Poster
Thunderhwk was easily the best Vekoma SLC I've been on. Color is alright better then others but not great.

^ Thunderhawk is definitely smooth, though it was actually probably smoother when it was at Geauga Lake. I don't think it's lightyears smoother than the other ones I have been on, but it's still better.

Snoo

The Legend
Best blowjob Athena has ever given me.. :lol:

Being with you guys was awesome, but the park was truly a ****hole.. lol.. Timbers was by far the biggest disappointment of the whole trip for me. :(

PS: Timbers sucks.

^ Lmao about the Athena thing.

And Timbers still DOES NOT suck, the out trip is awesome and you know it. The return trip is a bit disappointing and caused it to go down like ten places for me, but, it still has fantastic airtime at least in some spots.

Snoo

The Legend
No.. Voyage gives fantastic airtime.. Shimbers gives me decent floater going out then pondering meh on the way back.

FAIL!

^ I was standing up on the first few hills on Timbers, I mean, Voyage is CLEARLY three million four hundred and fixty six thousand two hundred and ninety four times better, but still. I agree with you about the return trip though, I don't think my buttcheeks lifted off the seats once after the first hill after the turnaround.

A

Anonymous

Stop faffing! ~Marc

Anyways.. here are some pictures that I took. There are not many.. but i tried. :)

DSC04907.jpg

DSC04908.jpg

DSC04911.jpg

DSC04912.jpg

DSC04913.jpg

I edited this one ;)

l_d65b0ac737d943aa8de591101ba0c5-1.jpg

Nice pics Athena, more than what I took that day haha, I think the only shots I got were Marcus and Jerry on Thunderhawk. Oh well, it was a blast anyway :p

EXCEPT THE FERRIS WHEEL OMG </3