What's new

Tips on how to have Swag

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
First of all, what's the definition of swag?
swag
noun: swag
  1. 1.
    a curtain or piece of fabric fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve.
    • a decorative garland or chain of flowers, foliage, or fruit fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve.
      plural noun: swags
      "swags of holly and mistletoe"
    • a carved or painted representation of a swag of flowers, foliage, or fruit.
      "fine plaster swags".
    Ok, so you was looking for the urban dictionary meaning of swag. 1) The new generation's alternative word for "cool". What having swag means is that you cool, but having swag is a whole another level of cool. Having swag means it's the way you walk, talk, dress, & impress. So when you walk, lean side to side like you got arthritis. When you talk, try not to sound like Jamie Kennedy in "malibus most wanted" but you probably will anyway. When you dress, get a hoodie, some baggy blue jeans, an unbuckled belt, Nike shoes, a snapback, & a gold chain. When you impress, walk up to the ladies & holla "Aye shorty, where you goin wit yo fine self". Swag completed

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Other people's opinions of me really don't affect how I live, so I really couldn't care less about this whole 'Swag' thing. If you think it's important, go ahead. You do you. Not my type of thing, though.

toofpikk

Mega Poster
take a **** ton of nos. cut the oxygen to your brain, whilst doing drugs. that way, you will have all the swag. Extra credit if you're under 18