What's new

Tips for booking an Orlando holiday

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'm having a bit of a travel agent moment =]

Basically, my family have booked for us to go to Orlando 27th Dec - 10th Jan. My boyfriend wants to come but obviously it's a fairly expensive trip so I'm trying to find the cheapest I can, at the moment just by clicking links Google throws at me.

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any 'secret' places I could get some super cheap deals? I'm looking for the whole shebang, ie, Flights, Hotel and Park Tickets.

Cheapest I've got it to so far is about £1300.

Any help would be appreciated =D

marc

CF Legend
Big problem due to the time of year you are going.

I would be tempted to leave the flights for the last min even turn up and see if he can get standby maybe even try and go out a few days before you and just get a cheap room somewhere , but there is a huge chance he will not get them :(

The other way is to speak to the travel agent your parents used and see if he can be added.

The only way of getting some cheap flights is using change overs but that add time to an already long flight.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I think I'm going to book my flights through STA (Student Travel Agent), they're about £450 which I thought was quite cheap, but obviously I'm not sure as I've never booked anything like this before?

marc

CF Legend
^Yeah thats about what I paid 3 years ago for September so for that time of year its quite good I think.

Have you tried looking at Stanford Airport, it is cheaper to fly there and its not that far out of Orlando.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
nadroJ said:
I think I'm going to book my flights through STA (Student Travel Agent), they're about £450 which I thought was quite cheap, but obviously I'm not sure as I've never booked anything like this before?

Jesus... Go for that seriously...

*Goes to book his own Florida holiday at that price* :lol:

marc

CF Legend
Yep :)

Its the bloody theme park tickets the bump the price up. In 3 years they have near enough doubled in price I was shocked.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
nadroJ said:
my family have booked for us to go to Orlando 27th Dec - 10th Jan. My boyfriend wants to come

It's early June. How very optimistic! :wink:

Nicky

Hyper Poster
Me and my Dad are going in Easter next year for 12 nights and its come to £2,700 all together, with flights, hotels, transfers, 14 day WDW tickets and 14 day Orlando Flexticket Plus. That was the cheapest we found just because of when we have to fly due to my Dad's work.

It seems like the Orlando Flexticket Plus is a good deal as it includes both parks at Universal, Seaworld and Busch Gardens (with free transfer from Universal)