Throwing up on a ride

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Rory said:
robbeal said:
Pierre said:
Sandstorm made me feel VERY sick but I wasn't sick just out of the game for about an hour or so, ask anyone at the 2006 Southport live. BORK.

I seem to recall Lucy offering you a sickly strawberry-flavoured drink to help you feel better too!

Nothing's ever made me sick, but pretty much all spinny rides make me feel it. The worst ever was the KMG Experience at the Irn-Bru Carnival in Glasgow a couple of years back. It took a couple of hours to get over that!

kmg_experience.jpg

Me and furie will agree with you on that :lol: *remembers back to Goose Fair 2006 trip*

Yep, I didn't barf, but certainly wasn't up for riding anything for quite a while afterwards. Wasn't as bad as William who couldn't stand up afterwards.

Kebab

Giga Poster
I've felt sick numerous times, but I've only really puked once and that was an hour after a ride which got me :?

It was Waltzers at a local bonfire night, it was ran on a neverending setting and we were spun like a spin dry, plus strobe lighting on top of all that to top it off. I didn't feel ill until I smelt the scent of hot dogs as I came stumbling down the exit stairs...

Other than that only a few rides come to mind that have made me nauseaus. Colossus at Thorpe; this horrible spinny travelling thing like an enterprise which jerked up and down, and a few notable spin and spew rides.