What's new

Theme park intercourse.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
This could be a topic like "coaster Fusion", where we put together two parks to make one...

It's not

Just having a farcebook comment fest with Neal (et al) and the subject of "condoms" came up.

Now, I've certainly witnessed prophylactics at both Thorpe and Alton - so there's a good chance people are "sexually active" at the parks.

So, rude question. What's you're "experience" of sexual encounters at a theme park?

Maybe you or "your friend", or maybe you stumbled over two troglodytes coupling in the Colossus queueline?

Nothing too explicit though please?

Me? Well, I've certainly had my "experiences", and may have had a competition at one time with another couple as to the most extreme places to "be close" (they won with Durham Cathedral by the way :( ) - but I've never considered a theme park the ideal location for copulation (that's like a 101 Dalmatians song lyric... #A copulation location...#).

So, I'm nil points here. What about the rest of you dirty birds? :)

marc

CF Legend
Ok 1 point here.

I messed around with a mate when I was 17 in the woods behind the Corky.

We were actually went in there just to hide our coats as we did not want to pay for a locker and it just happened.

Now I am bright red and probably should not have posted it.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Marc has just gone up by +1 in my books! ;)

Nope - I have never witnessed, nor been involved in, any quoitus or similar activity inside a park. Though the Oblivion condoms in the Oblivion shop may incite some deep hole diving in the forests of Alton ;) (Looks at Marc's post again with a smile :p)

Nic

Strata Poster
Never thought I'd see a word like "prophylactics" used on CF! hehehe

Oh, and no. I haven't. At least, not that I can remember.

spicy

Giga Poster
Enterprises are good for some fondling, although because of the G's you cant move away so once you are there, you are there for the duration :lol:

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
^A good dark ride is the place to do it. Although they have cameras all over the place, you you'll have to be careful.

I've never actually seen anyone doing it at a park. It wouldn't surprise me though. People do a lot of things, and to pick up some extra pleasure at a theme park isn't a bad idea for some.

Error

Strata Poster
Best I've done would be just kisses.

Best I've seen (So to speak) would be oral on Skyride while working at CP. Other station called and said that a young couple got into a cabin, and the girl suddenly popped down. Low and behold, when the cabin came into our station, the girl was rubbing the sides of her jaw and the guy looked satisfied. We said nothing to them or the park.

Oh, the stories I could tell of the behind the scenes of Cedar Point, lol.

Kebab

Giga Poster
When the seats on Air tilted; it caused my mate to orgasm? I see couples everywhere snogging at theme parks, nothing to explicit :lol:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Kiss and vagina touchage?

Whose vadge did you touch? :)

robbeal said:
Of people you know? Or not...?

Any, but if we know them too, even better :lol:

Marc is currently top of the leaderboard on this one :D

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yes, but because I know what I write is sometimes read by people from parks, I won't post what I've done or at what park. I'm more than happy to boast about it in person off-record though.

A

Anonymous

Error said:
Best I've done would be just kisses.

Best I've seen (So to speak) would be oral on Skyride while working at CP. Other station called and said that a young couple got into a cabin, and the girl suddenly popped down. Low and behold, when the cabin came into our station, the girl was rubbing the sides of her jaw and the guy looked satisfied. We said nothing to them or the park.

Oh, the stories I could tell of the behind the scenes of Cedar Point, lol.

LOL. Best for me would be kissing.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Ha ha great topic!

Nothing that exciting I'm afraid (lol Marc!), but once someone tried to kiss me on vortex. He leant across just as the bars were coming down and got trapped! I cried with laughter. :--D