What's new

THE Trip: East Coast Parks and Sights

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Thanks guys. That's one of the best pictures of the bunch. If I had a camera that took photos at a faster shutter speed than 1/2500th of a second, a lot would have came out better and wouldn't have had a white sky. At least I got a few great ones.

I didn't get my computer yet(balls), but I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. I can post the KD pics tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to post photos of SFA tomorrow. It depends on how fast I can transfer all my photos(19,500 pics) and music(almost 2,000) to the new computer. Hopefully it doesn't take long and I can have an update tomorrow night. Anyways, here's King's Dominion:

Entrance:

IMG_9291.jpg

Dominator:

IMG_9315.jpg

IMG_9331.jpg

IMG_9349.jpg

Volcano:

IMG_9307.jpg

IMG_9310.jpg

IMG_9333.jpg

IMG_9348.jpg

Anaconda:

IMG_9319.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

Drop Tower:

IMG_9326.jpg

Hurler:

IMG_9329.jpg

General park photo. You can see Rebel Yell and Drop Tower:

IMG_9337.jpg

The dirty side of KD:

IMG_9346.jpg

And now, finally, the construction:

IMG_9335.jpg

IMG_9332.jpg

IMG_9350.jpg

IMG_9351.jpg

Enjoy!

PLCP

Mega Poster
I'm gonna wait for the page to change to post mine so we don't have computers exploding. :lol:

EDIT: Balls. I'll go get my camera I guess.

Hahaaha "the dirty side of KD".

Nice pictures, I really like the one of Dommy's first drop, probably because the angle is good but the clouds in the background look neat too.

Good stuff!

P.S.- That drop tower.. eugh..

RCF

Strata Poster
Lol at the dirty side. Great pics! Man I miss that park. I was supposed to go back this year but, whatever. Great shot of Dominator btw.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Pat; Get on your horse and post those damn sexy pictures!

Taylor; Thanks. That's just one of the many new angles offered of Dominator at KD. It's really awesome walking right under the first drop. The entrance to the ride is under the pullout of the second overbanked turn. You can also walk around the back of the ride, but my pics didn't turn out of that section :(

marc

CF Legend
Finally caught up on this trip report.

Sounds like you are having a great time visiting parks that I want to go to.

Can not wait to see all the pictures.

Taylor; Thanks. That's just one of the many new angles offered of Dominator at KD. It's really awesome walking right under the first drop. The entrance to the ride is under the pullout of the second overbanked turn. You can also walk around the back of the ride, but my pics didn't turn out of that section

Yeah, I like the fact that the paths interact with the ride more, but I still liked the location next to the water better :p . Besides, didn't you walk under the coaster at least once or twice when it was at Geauga anyway?

Pat get the pics, NOW.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^Well that's what happens when you live in your parents' basement all day and play Xbox in the middle of Troy, Michigan...

Here's my pictures of Six Flags America:

Entrance Signage(Yes, we took the subway, then bussed it, and walked across the street):

IMG_9353.jpg

Mind Eraser:

IMG_9356.jpg

Roar:

IMG_9360.jpg

IMG_9363.jpg

Wild One:

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9362.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

Joker's Jinx:

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9382.jpg

Batwing:

IMG_9376.jpg

IMG_9379.jpg

IMG_9381.jpg

Superman:

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9374.jpg

Pat enjoying his 100th and myself enjoying my 200th:

IMG_9375.jpg

That's all for now!

Six Flags America doesn't even look too bad from the pictures, I mean, it doesn't look like the greatest but I don't think I'd find it as bad as people say if I went there myself. You got some nice shots in there once again, and aww, the picture of you and Patty <3

Snoo

The Legend
The bad parts of SFA can't be explained in pictures Taylor.

PS: Roar is the best ride there. :p

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Nobody ever plays Nazi Zombies with me, so Aidan would do just fine!

Ok! Time for SFGAdv pics, since that's all what you whores want to see!

Bizarro:

IMG_9552.jpg

IMG_9554.jpg

IMG_9582.jpg

This AWESOME horse that was chillin' on Bizarro's station:

IMG_9553.jpg

Superman:

IMG_9584.jpg

GASM(wasn't really an orgasm, but if it was B&M, it would have blown more than loads):

IMG_9558.jpg

Nitro:

IMG_9567.jpg

IMG_9561.jpg

Batman:

IMG_9566.jpg

IMG_9573.jpg

IMG_9570.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9575.jpg

The awesome side of the park:

IMG_9563.jpg

El blow my load Toro <3 :

IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9550.jpg

IMG_9586.jpg

IMG_9562.jpg

IMG_9559.jpg

That's all folks! Enjoy!

Hey Pat! I haven't seen a picture from you yet!

RCF

Strata Poster
The horse was pretty interesting. Although I'm saddened that GASM didn't have the O in front of it.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^I have more if you want to see them, but they aren't as good quality. Shall I post them?