What's new

The translate game

Kebab

Giga Poster
Guess where I had this from...

The Alton Towers' most famous rollercoasters of attractive and one of the United Kingdom is a symbol. Small
This verbal expression, it is not possible to describe a trip I can understand. Feelings and the enemy, probably the best X - known as an actor would experience.

The adventure park for all the opportunities for them to restrict access to any person an unlimited exercise. And contrary narrow, crowded enemy extreme anxiety, emotional experience shows with heart failure. One of the enemies of the storm in 1994, took three of the world conditions and white industry 'journey brought to learn about. Death of the last design, the perfect theme, inspired by the combined companies of the future of this industry exciting and point acceleration brings a new depth. However, the enemy and as a design effect HIDORABURAKKUMANBA: This land, revenge can be seen riding around the sample used in the ground to create an experience.

An enemy to start a story is built to a large tent erected on the site! As these creatures increase in foreign workers expressed anger and sleep and was discovered during a routine excavation! Many workers and used steel animal prints are gone. Escape from the monster standing on the deck.

This, and 7542 more than 440 tons of steel castings for the construction of obvious screws back first. Games and TEMATASSO «sImagineer said John Wardley, one of the best ever designed. The impact of rust on the track, add more terrifying journey Tussaud Studio.

The enemy: a legend of this masterpiece.

Type: In fact, steel
Brand: B & M
Open: March 19, 1994
Height: 43 meters
Speed: 50 mph / hr
Bookmark: click the Zero-G and a key

Pierre

Strata Poster
I absolutely hate working on Bank Holiday Mondays. It sucks!

turns into

I work Monday for the holiday, I do not like to catch!

Pierre

Strata Poster
I am sat at work with two tubes of smarties, a Samsung ball, a bottle of lucozade, some airwaves, and Coaster Force to keep me company

turns intooooo....

Samsung lucozade bottle radio, Koster me strength to continue the meeting 2 CHUBUSUMATIZU turnover

Hahahahahaha. I love this game!

kimahri

CF Legend
From this

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

To This

The bypass will never never never never leave you, desert you never say farewell to cry and hurt you Never gonna tell a lie I will give enough to make
Here Oitrno
I never disappointed
Negotiations to appear in the mean
Never touch
We bid farewell to
"D and lied never hurt you

Tom

Hyper Poster
^ Epic Lol!!

How much wood could a woodchucker chuck if a woodchucker could chuck wood?

to

How door-to-door; Wood Wood Wood Wood Chuck Chuck may