• NFL is crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Awwww, before I get the chance to say the same thing about soccer too? :D

I have zero interest in American football I'm afraid. I don't go with the general UK idea that it's for wimps due to the amount of padding. If rugby players played American football without padding, there'd be very few uninjured rugby players in the country.

Other than that, I do find it exceptionally boring. It's a little bit like watching chess, where when you take another piece, you're allowed to smack the opponent in the gob. So it's slow, strategic and cerebral, with just the chance of something really exciting happening every so often! :)

A

Anonymous

Cities mentioned as hopefuls for the 2014 Super Bowl include Tampa, Fla., and London, which will host a regular-season game for the third straight season when the Patriots play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Oct. 25. London officials have been briefed on the Super Bowl bidding process, but the NFL has repeatedly said that no serious talks about an international Super Bowl have taken place.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... ail_NL0522

Near the bottomof the page you will find the it. There may be no seiras talks going on at the moment but theres still alot of interest from teams and TV companys.