What's new

The strangest place(s) you've had to 'go'.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
yesterday in glasgow bus station, I decided to fire up my netbook to watch a film while waiting for my coach (had 3 and a half hours).

When I turned it on it said "applying service pack", about 10 minutes later, it's still booting up and I start to think "uhoh, need the loo", another 15 minutes and it finally boots up, and I think - actually I really need to pee now, so I go to put it in sleeep mode so I can pack up and rush to the loo (obviously don't want to leave my stuff out and ready to pinch), only I press shut down by mistake, and it says:

"installing update 1 of 17". By the time it had finished I may have accidentally let out a bit of wee!

about 50 minutes after I first turned on, I finally start the film!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
In the corner of Morrison's, the toilet had a line longer than The Smiler and I really had to go. Plus I was extremely drunk. So the corner was the only place to go. Lets just say Morrison's will not be seeing me anytime soon.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
AJ said:
So after reading why Ben's banned from Hampton Court Palace, I was thinking of all the places I've had to 'go' when drunk etc.
WHAT!!!!!!!!! Amazing.
My mate works there - I'm totally getting the CCTV to blackmail him!

Errr, nowhere that exciting for me:
Round the back of the Super 8 on the US Live last year.
In rough ground next to the train station at Chistlehurst.
In a bush next to the Thames on the Richmond tow-path.
Think that's it.

Bastille

Roller Poster
Um... almost at the top of Pikes Peak. We were hiking, it was a four hour hike, and I drank a half gallon of gatorade and a liter of water. Bad thing was we were far above tree line at that point and it was pretty barren. :p