What's new

The Season Pass Podcast

Million Dollar

Roller Poster
Hello,

So...... I recently discovered the Season Pass Podcast and I've got to say it's fantastic!! I'm surprised it is not mentioned on here more frequently as I thought it'd be a 'must listen' for a lot of the members here. Maybe people do listen to it but don't talk about it much here?!?

My favourite episodes have to be the Tim Delaney interviews. If you haven't heard these then I'd suggest you check them out, they are fascinating!!

So does anyone else listen to this podcast? Just wanted to start a polite discussion about it if anyone wants to join in...........

Thanks,

Million Dollar.

Tim

Roller Poster
Oh god yes! What an absolutely fantastic production. Been listening for ages now, and it just keeps getting better.

The most recent one is another absolute classic- an interview with Disney legend Bob Gurr. A must-hear for anyone with any interest in the rise of the theme park industry.

It also needs to be mentioned that the episodes, past and present, are all FREE.
All you gotta do is go to the website and download the mp3... Or, if you want the hassle of dealing with an Apple product, you can try and get itunes to do it for you

Also, if you pick an episode to try it out and find it isn't for you, shop around a few more- they tend to vary between humour, seriousness, interviews and presenting other audio sources they would like to broadcast.

Highly recomended.

Now when can we expect CoasterForce podcast?!

chessychase

Roller Poster
Although I'm more of a newbie/lurker... I have experience with creating podcasts in the past, I'd love to help one day :D