What's new

The Revenge Of The Mummy Ride

coasterC

Roller Poster
Can sumbody tell me please about the Revenge Of the Mummy in Universal Orlando because I want to know what is inside and what to expect. I have heard that there are scrab beetles and real fire, is it true?? And also the ride elements too if anybody knows who's been on it. Thanks!!

Rush

Giga Poster
Why do you want to know? One of the best aspects of Mummy is that you don't see what happens beforehand. There's a huge amount of surprises in it and I think it would be a shame to spoil it. My first ride on it was absolutely incredible because I had no idea what happened in it.

Go on, surprise yourself. :wink:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I was properly ****ting myself before I rode the Mummy back in 2006. I was truly terrified. I've never been a huge fan of dark rides, and I knew this one was meant to be intense. I boarded the car and figured I was stuck with it now...

I loved it. Yes it was quite intense, but not really in the coaster sense, more the story and theming sense. The ride is brilliant and I would definitely not enjoyed it as much (or the same way) had I known what to expect.

Just get on the ride, you'll be grateful afterwards.