What's new

The creepiest of ride adverts.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
So I recently watched Th13teen's TV adverts. And I swear to god, the post-watershed advert was the creepiest TV advert I have ever seen.

Yeah. A family coaster being advertised with a possessed girl being sucked into a tree just screams "FAMILY COASTER" to me.

Enough about me, what about you?

Will

Strata Poster
In true Thorpe Park style, I seem to remember them resurrecting an idea that was relevant ten years ago over Christmas.
It may well just have been an internet viral thing, but there was a screamer style video for DBGT, which the media reported to have been promptly banned.

The Thirteen advert, on the other hand, was fab, especially the late night 'uncut' version. Added to the disappointment when the ride first opened though...

nadroJ

CF Legend
Actually, Thorpe's ads have always been a bit on the gross side? Remember the Nemesis Inferno advert? Looks like something out of Requiem for a Dream! And the skin peeling from the feet, whyyy???

Benenen

Hyper Poster
That bit with the sticky feet freaked me out a lot back when I was eight. Fascinating to look back on but really grim.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Actually, Thorpe's ads have always been a bit on the gross side? Remember the Nemesis Inferno advert? Looks like something out of Requiem for a Dream! And the skin peeling from the feet, whyyy???

Okay, gross!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk