What's new

Tayto Park | Cú Chulainn Coaster | Gravity Group

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Re: New coaster for Ireland....

Sooo damn cheap to get to Ireland from the uk.

This will be worth a visit. Can not say no to a new good coaster almost on the doorstep.

Posting from behind you. I have a knife...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Tayto2.jpg
Loving the token black guy in the concept art <3 If you look carefully, his arm is white...

Oh and those dip and curves <3 <3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

Darren B said:
Even the Thorpe fanboys could manage this trip.

Nope, no they won't.

It's still ANOTHER COUNTRY and would involve a plane or a ferry. Well, a plane if we're talking traveling from the London area. Considering that a lot of them haven't managed to make it as far as Alton Towers, and this park has one wooden coaster, a type which they likely won't have tried, they'll just stick to their dream of maybe one day going on a package tour to Disneyland Paris.

Intricks

Strata Poster

Why does this slightly remind me of I305? Seriously, does it hit that drop and go right into a 90° turn?! Its somewhat hard to tell from the planning permissions.

This ride will be one I watch though.

nadroJ

CF Legend

From what my sources tell me it will be as family friendly and non-threatening as possible, so expect mild thrills and lots of fun but not kak your pants terrifying like i305.

Lofty

CF Legend

Looks fun - not much to really say about it at the moment, ha.

Ben

CF Legend

I totally missed it the first time round that this is an Irish park themed to potatoes.

AMAZING.

I just, I can't. It's too good. It's like something they'd do on South Park. But it's real.

snes1000

Roller Poster

https://www. facebook .com/MrTayto/posts/10152271520012582
It says I can't post links or images, but anyways they have put in a flat ride called "The Rotator". Looks pretty impressive.
I have no idea of the make or model though.

Martyn B

CF Legend

I don't really like the ones that go all the way over, they seem feel far to controlled.

_koppen

Hyper Poster

Awesome!

Spincycle is supposed to be a great ride, and it's nice to see SBF starting to make big permanent installations.