What's new

Takabisha - Fuji Q - Eurofighter (Launched?)

Lofty

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
The element on the left, is it an inversion? I can't quite work it out.

Yeah, it is by the looks of things, it's kind of like an inverting S Hill. Or rather, a drawn out loop. Still. Looks great!

Martyn B

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
The element on the left, is it an inversion? I can't quite work it out.

Yeah I'm struggling with that too. It looks like a loop, thats been strecthed. I think.

Looks mental though!

nadroJ

CF Legend
I prefer the Lynet/Anubis style trains, I always feel very uncomfortable in the 4-cross trains.

andrus

Giga Poster
Wow! That cobra roll/inverted top hat looks intense :eek: as does the very steep zero-g roll!! Me want! :--D

Martyn B

CF Legend
Pablo237 said:
Are we for sure that this a Euro-Fighter?? I have never seen anything like that.

That is a good point.

If this is launched, then surely its just a normal Gerstrelrelaurler Launched coaster, like Anubis and Lynet.

Where did the Eurofighter bit come in?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I think they've changed the Eurofighter trains to be the same style as Anubis. I might be wrong, but I thought I heard somewhere (maybe in on of the other Eurofighter construction topics) that they'd replaced the 4x2 seating with 2x3...

Ollie

CF Legend
^^Probably because he thought the first bit was the same as Saws.
I doubt it's a EuroFighter now. It'll be more like Lynet.

Martyn B

CF Legend
^I think they've changed the Eurofighter trains to be the same style as Anubis. I might be wrong, but I thought I heard somewhere (maybe in on of the other Eurofighter construction topics) that they'd replaced the 4x2 seating with 2x3...

The last 2 Eurofighters (USA and Belantits) have both had the launched coaster trains, and have both had the larger, uglier lift/drop tower, but I dont think anything was confirmed about them staying like that?

I hope it hasn't anyway.