What's new

Sw7 and other world's firsts

Waffleman

Mega Poster
I always liked the idea of a vertical drop pipeline which has an inline twist.

Although I've never ridden a pipeline, and John Wardley said that they're horrible, I think the idea of plummeting downwards while inverting in a perfect line would be quite good.

I know Dragster kind of does it, but I think a normal vertical drop coaster with a climbhill and a perfect inline twist would be pretty exciting.

Oh and no, your lack of imagination and faith in the advancing ideas of others is somewhat unnerving, and it's a good thing everyone doesn't have such a defeatist attitude like you do.

T0M

Hyper Poster
The world's first indoor 7 g-force roller coaster...

...oh look there's a tent already available at Alton Towers...

A

Anonymous

New idea

Launched flying coaster, B&M NOT VEKOMA, that would be so fun, like INCREDIVLE HULK

A

Anonymous

New Idea...Again

A Zacspin coaster that goes round a track like X2, freespinning, in the same way that free spinning Maurer Soehne rides are much better than controlled MACK ones.

dudecoasterman

Roller Poster
!!

Inverted wooden coaster
Wooden coaster with multiple inversions
launched wooden coaster
inverted stand up coaster
suspended stand up coaster
launched stand up coaster
vertical drop inverted/stand up coaster
Splitting coaster(check rct3 platnum)
inverted racing coaster(dont tell me about dueling dragons that is a dueling coaster)
it isnt a roller coaster but an inverted water slide would be cool
looping mine train or more specificaly looping hybrid coaster
BEST IDEAS EVER!!!!!!!!

coasterC

Roller Poster
I think Furie's idea would really work actualy. Like a Drop tower Booster Coaster :) But how about a launched one of them? Now that would be fun. :idea: or how about my idea that Ive only just thought of and dont know if it's been made or not.... an upwards launched coaster!! Like there being the same track as on a dizzy droppy thingy, but upwards, with a launch mechanism and at the end of the track, a boomerang-style reverse element sending it back round the track again!! How about that? ( loads of technical faults though, I bet.)

coasterC

Roller Poster
Re: !!

it isnt a roller coaster but an inverted water slide would be

Wouldn't you either die immediately from a very bad fall, or have to staple your shoulder skin to the slide and still go nowhere? That might be a little difficult to make. Or I suppose you could have a harness. Like a baby's bouncing chair!!

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
^ you only have to post once not three times within 6 minutes!

You guys are doing this all wrong this is how it is going happen

First coaster to launch twice!!
Over over 300 feet

Basically they are going to get really technical with it and very specific.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
That's pretty much the same as a Zakspin or whatever they're called... I was thinking more of a very traditional coaster type. But no, I didn't know that :lol:

CMonster

Giga Poster
Didn't RCT3 have some sort of deal with Hershey or something? And I think the name of the pre-set Dizzy Dropper coaster was actually Frequent Faller... I think.

I know that name comes up somewhere in the game.