What's new

'Stingray' Custom Invert

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
I made this back in the summer when I was supposed to be revising for exams, but never got round to recording the video cos it takes so long! Anyways, here it is, see what you think - bearing in mind I don't have custom scenery and did this in one 'session'!

There's a couple of pictures at the end of the vid to put it into context

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3bpOfdnqw[/youtube]

Dan

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Thats acctually realy good for something done in one sitting without any CS. The only nag I have is
the name due to the fact that the ride is themed to some spooky castle and has nothing to do with stingray. I realy like the castle roof foot chopper by the way!

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I thought it was good for something just whipped up in one session! It's a shame the building cuts off the view from the path though.

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Thanks! I could do with a better name I agree .. or perhaps a slogan.. 'Ride into the Unknown'? :lol:
I guess that was the kind of idea I was going for, having the building there to keep the ride a surprise but in hindsight a coaster like that wants to be seen, a footpath will have to be added.

kimahri

CF Legend
The Layout seems alright. The area around it is a bit bland and the landscape is a bit, uh, Spikey.

scw55

Hyper Poster
I found 0:53 especially beautiful. It looked wierd how the waterfall 'curved' into the water, but good wierd.