What's new

SOB SBNO?

HA I got my first and only ride just days before it closed, woop. At least I can say I have been on it if it does close.. Not like it's really something great to brag about, but hey, it's +1 for the coaster count :lol: .

Never rode it with the loop though.

Snoo

The Legend
monkeyonatable said:
Down for the season? IF you ask me, having a 218' tall wooden structure standing in your park, NOT RUNNING, can be more of a bad thing than a good thing.

TTD has been down for the season before.. talk about a 420ft POS. :p

RCF

Strata Poster
SoB was....... just a little rough. It makes Texas Giant seem like El Toro. I've got to admit, I rode it with the loop, and that was something else. That was really the only smooth part of the ride.

^ Eee, that's sad.. I didn't know the loop being taken out was a result of people being injured, either.

Shows the extent of my knowledge when it comes to the coaster :p .

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
More people die from bee stings than squirrel attacks per year.

And blargh, I was kind of hoping the worst for SoB.

It is never a good thing to wish for the destruction of a roller coaster, but in this case I think there would be a nobel prize for world peace attached to the first person to commit arson and burn down the damn thing.

More people die from bee stings than squirrel attacks per year.

That's intense. I'd be humiliated if I died from a squirrel attack though, like, I couldn't imagine the cute little things ever trying to attack anyone <3

It is never a good thing to wish for the destruction of a roller coaster, but in this case I think there would be a nobel prize for world peace attached to the first person to commit arson and burn down the damn thing.

Lol! I think we were all hoping for the worst to be honest :p .