What's new

Snake-eyes (under construction)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I've always wanted to recreate one of my k'nex models in NL, and this is one of my favorite:

http://www.sscoasters.net/coasters/roll ... -eyes-239/

This will actually be a bit of an extended version. Due to k'nex being k'nex, I couldn't make the layout too long, so the NL version will have a more realistic layout.

Snake-eyes-100821171659000.jpg

Jer

Strata Poster
Looks promising so far, the loop looks well shaped but I cant say enough until I ride it.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I've been struggling with the dive loop and turns the past few days, but I think I finally got it. The dive loop may be a bit too steep though:

Snake-eyes-100824174615000.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
No replies, no surprise.

I added the remainder of the layout. All that's left is the brake runs, but I'm having a lot of trouble smoothing out parts of the ride. The first drop is my main problem and I can't figure it out. It's obviously a Colossus style drop, and every control point was felt on the drop(there were two originally). I tried making only one, and that created a bigger jerk. I added three more, and it didn't help much. I changed it back to two control points and started messing with the handles and still nothing. I'm also having trouble with a little stretch of track inbetween the overbanked turn in the previous screenshot and the flat spin. Lastly, the final helix is a bit pumpy, but it's only noticeable at 400% speed in the back rows. Any tips on how to get these pain in the ass problems out of the ride?

BTW, here's a new screenshot:

Snake-eyes-100826000058000.jpg