Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• Neither

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Inspired by Shadow Sarin, But i though a good caomparison would be Slipknot and Slayer as they are similar, but at the same time very different, if you know what i mean.

A

Anonymous

No, im sorry I dont. They are not comparable at all. Slayer is like the original metal type of metal (I realize this is not true, but they were one of the first bands to make it popular), while, Slipknot is, well, way different. Slipknot is, for lack of a better word, nu-metal. I honestly dont think Slipknot is nu-metal, but there arent many other words to describe them. Basically, they are WAY too different to be comparable, and to try is both dumb and pointless. Take each band for what they are, dont try comparing them.

A

Anonymous

I know I have been told to calm it down, but

WHAT. THE. CRAP!?

How the hell can you compair Slipknot and Slayer? They arn't even slightly sameish, they are totally different. For a start they are in compleatly different Catagorys. Slipknot is Nu Metal/Alternative Metal, whereas Slayer sound like Mega Death breed Heavy/Thrash Metal.

There is nothing similer about the two bands. Hell, its like compairing Cradle of Filth to Metallica or compairing Bon Jovi to Nirvana. There is nothing related.

Hell, the sound is different, the band set up is different, and they both aim for different audiences.

To Be Honest, ask for this poll to be locked, please.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I'll compare them. Quite happily. They're both towards the heavier end of the spectrum, and while they are quite different, there are some similarities. I'm not going to pretend I know much about either, because I don't, but from what i've heard, there's more I could like coming from Slipknot than ever did from Slayer.