What's new

Six Flags Over Georgia | Georgia Surfer | Intamin Ultra Surf | 2024

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
If it was an Ultra Surf, what DC character theme would make sense with that blue & orange color scheme? Aquaman like SFOT would've made sense, but the colors don't IMO.
1690463223255.png
(Assuming these supports are for the Ultra Surf, as these pieces are the same, which would imply 2 of the same structure)

cookie

Giga Poster
If it was an Ultra Surf, what DC character theme would make sense with that blue & orange color scheme? Aquaman like SFOT would've made sense, but the colors don't IMO.
View attachment 25927
(Assuming these supports are for the Ultra Surf, as these pieces are the same, which would imply 2 of the same structure)
Could still be Aquaman-themed. The orange would match his traditional fishscale armor.

IMG_1066.0.jpg

Indy

Hyper Poster
Six Flags has also been known to do some atypical schemes rather than sticking with the expected go-to colors. Let's not forget some of the numerous variations we've seen in Batman color schemes:
1690567540127.jpeg
1690567555302.jpeg
1690567573534.jpeg

To be clear, I'm not saying that this is going to be an Ultra Surf nor am I saying it's going to be Aquaman themed. Just playing devil's advocate.

embean01

Roller Poster
Announcement incoming on August 19, as expected;
https://twitter.com/sfovergeorgia/status/1683995318184968192

So far it be spinny spinny. Perhaps another coincidence supporting a theoretical Ultra Surf? Or maybe the speculation is true about Pandemonium leaving SFFT...
If pandemonium moved to sfog, it would probably move to the go kart plot (if six flags was willing to sacrifice that upcharge experience which i dont think they are opposed) and i still think pandemonium would be a good fit for sfog. However i feel like a launched coaster in the plot of splashwater will happen.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
If pandemonium moved to sfog, it would probably move to the go kart plot (if six flags was willing to sacrifice that upcharge experience which i dont think they are opposed)
This tweet was way back in February but it seems like they’re committed to keeping the Karts for now. For context this was in response to rumors that they were on their way out;

Meanwhile I’m moving the Ultra Surf from would be cool if it happened to the could happen state of mind, I’ve been hearing some more interesting rumbling lately and so far there’s zero publicized factors ruling it out.

It also must be said that Pandemonium being relocated to the site that they’re currently working on would be highly unproductive. Not only is it fairly skinny and terrain heavy, it’s landlocked on all sides by major park attractions and areas. Trying to fit the coaster there would require the removal of something major nearby and a ton of extra demolition that just isn’t going to happen. If they were clearing out the Go Karts right now, I might think differently. SFOG is landlocked though and just wouldn’t move heaven and earth for a ride like that.

Fiender

Mega Poster
The address allegedly lines up with Canada's wonderland, and that date is Yukon strikers opening date...

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Now, someone else on ParkFans also went as far as to suggest that the spinning GIF was a red herring and the Ultra Splash is what’s being built - you know, the Mack Powersplash knockoff; https://www.intamin.com/product/ultra-splash/

Honestly tho this would factor really well with part of what @Wazzupnerds is saying, as in launched single rail. Seriously doubt it’s Flash themed if this is the case, and my Ultra Surf suggestion wouldn’t be so far off either.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Now, someone else on ParkFans also went as far as to suggest that the spinning GIF was a red herring and the Ultra Splash is what’s being built - you know, the Mack Powersplash knockoff; https://www.intamin.com/product/ultra-splash/

Honestly tho this would factor really well with part of what @Wazzupnerds is saying, as in launched single rail. Seriously doubt it’s Flash themed if this is the case, and my Ultra Surf suggestion wouldn’t be so far off either.
At this point im convinced its a Hot Racer, I know the park is trying to push Hurricane Harbor so it would be odd to add a water ride.

embean01

Roller Poster
At this point im convinced its a Hot Racer, I know the park is trying to push Hurricane Harbor so it would be odd to add a water ride.
How are they trying to push hurricane harbor if they haven’t really added any new slides to that part of the park since it opened? It only has what? A wave pool? 2 slide complexes and a splash pad?

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
How are they trying to push hurricane harbor if they haven’t really added any new slides to that part of the park since it opened? It only has what? A wave pool? 2 slide complexes and a splash pad?
Less maintenance than a normal water ride. Its easier to sell the idea of people going to a water park section of the park than another hassle.

Also you missed the tube slide.