What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Kid Flash Cosmic Coaster | Racing P'Sghetti Bowl Coaster | 2023

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Feel like I'm going to regret this immediately as there will be pictures posted of the other ones, but moved and renamed this thread.

JustLarry

Roller Poster
I would imagine the landscaping that is going under it (per the artwork) that would be put in after construction as completed as to not damage it.
Also ... apparently in the aerial shot you can see part of it is going over some water.
ALSO ALSO!!! ... Isn't this thing getting a lighting package??

Last edited:

toofpikk

Mega Poster
There's something really unappealing about the track and support structure that I just can't put my finger on...

The lack of upstops or actual guide rails for the wheels, and the fact the track structure looks to be so huge, supported by tooth picks. It looks like one of those poorly scaled 3D models people put in their model villages/railways.

CaliAngel

Roller Poster
I bet the kids will love this because they hold attractions to a lower standard, but I just can't for the life of me understand why any big chain would give Skyline money for their rides.

I mean they couldn't even get those Sky Warps running consistently which had to have been one of the stupidest simplest iterations of a ride ever. Not to mention even those rides were extremely uncomfortable given the awful restraint system, the way they used tires to power it, and they were awfully loud considering they weren't doing much.

I guess it's one of those budget moves, but honestly, you get what you pay for with Skyline.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I bet the kids will love this because they hold attractions to a lower standard, but I just can't for the life of me understand why any big chain would give Skyline money for their rides.

I mean they couldn't even get those Sky Warps running consistently which had to have been one of the stupidest simplest iterations of a ride ever. Not to mention even those rides were extremely uncomfortable given the awful restraint system, the way they used tires to power it, and they were awfully loud considering they weren't doing much.

I guess it's one of those budget moves, but honestly, you get what you pay for with Skyline.
To be fair, those Skywarp models were a lot more complex than your typical Larson Loop.

Let's see how they do with a traditional coaster, and a small one at that. Fingers crossed they get it right this time, as they seem a company with great ideas that haven't had their big shot yet.