• Asexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Will

Strata Poster
^
That's understandable. It's widely acknowledged that we're generally brilliant forms of life :)

kir

Hyper Poster
I'm a bit bi, but I think I'll always have that streak. I (99.9% of the time) only sleep with/have relationships with men, so for pretty much every intent and purpose I'm just a big faggot. I love this poll every time it comes around! <3

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I think we're all born bi-sexual as we all have an innate sexual urgue, however, I think that society dictates that we should be straight and have a family with children etc.

As I am yet to find out completely for sure whether I am straight or gay, I suppose that makes me "confused", although I am fairly sure I'm straight but can acknowledge male beauty.

nealbie

CF Legend
I'm SORT of with Ciall on this one, human desire is for companionship. We try (and 99.9% of the time fail) to find that one person who makes us feel whole and society dictates that it should be one of each gender. Yin and Yang as it were (except not really, because NO-ONE wants HIM!). But we should be able to freely have feelings for anyone (within reason).

But after two years of not being in a relationship and trying to convince myself I WASN'T gay and try to remain hetero (quite badly if we're honest haha), mainly because I didn't want to be lumped with that label - gays (stereotypically) are awful and I remain staunchly homophobic against the lisping fake scum of the earth - obviously not all are like that, but FAR too many play up to it which ruins the fun for everyone. :(

But after finally finding someone who was easily worth the personal risk and pain to admit that this was clearly the case - it's safe to say that I'm probably a bit homosexual. :p

Hetero, and though I do check out females a lot (I seriously looked at the prostitutes in the windows in Amsterdam about ten times more than Brad did), I would never have a relationship with them.

Penis <3

CMonster

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I would say straight, but I ended with Taylor. So....

...Confused

HEY, I'm a womanly woman what are you talking about :( .

I did think you were gay before the Summer though, remember? :lol:

Haha I thought Brad was gay before he got together with you!

After that, I was sure of it. :wink: