Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual (Gay/Lesbian)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I don't want to hear about anyone's sex life. It's priviate.

I don't give a damn who or what you want to ****, just don't throw it in my face. :p

BUT, i'm also sorry to say that i think homosexuals SHOULD be a little more reserved in public. Simply because it sickens and offends a lot of people... and it really isn't their fault if they are sickened by it. Why you'd want to though is beyond me.

I'm just as sickened by Sam's grotesque comments, personally. But most people would find gay sex talk REALLY upsetting and sickening. It's uneeded.

It's not worth the debate about equal rights, it has f-all to do with that, it's consideration for others.

It's the same as i think Scott should limit when and where he gets his legs out, but i've got nothing against him or what he does, obviously. I just think it's unecisaraly at Thorpe in the middle of winter. :p

I udnerstand Bens pov, of course, but i also understand the other side's point of view, so i think it's easier and generally nicer to keep your sex life to yourself. Or amongst close friends, who actually want to know.

Sam WAS being an utter hypocrytical dick. But he's usually a dick.

marc

CF Legend
Its only a few people that play up to the fact they are gay. I am gay and I cringe when people make a public display of being over camp and stuff and talking about what they done last night.

I also dont like it when straight people snog their other halfs face off in public, gay people can not so this in public or they can get their heads kicked in. There are very few gay people that do public displays but due to fact that maybe 10% do it gives all gay people a bad name and that makes me so angry. People from here have been to theme parks and places with me and have I ever played up to the fact I am gay? no.

As for the anual comments many straight people do this as well, each to their own. But again I dont think we need to hear about it all on a forum thats meant to be for all ages.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
^Exactly what I think about it. If you want to be gay, Then thats fine, It's not what I'd choose, But I don't want to know about member's anal sex experiences. Saying that we have a 10 year old member here, No1Airfan, We should not be posting this kind of stuff. I'm only 13, Some could say I shouldn't be talking about stuff like this over the internet. I wished everyone would also stop accusing me of being homophobic, Simply because I thought Chris expressed his views in a vulgar manner.

marc

CF Legend
You should learn though that people dont chose to be gay, does that mean you chose to be straight?

We are born this way I do wish people would stop saying people chose what they are, that is total and utter rubish. And I find it very offensive when people comment without even knowing this basic fact.

If you ask alot of gay people they will say they wish they were straight. People go through so much being gay having to come to terms with things and the last thing we need is people getting basic facts wrong.

Sam

Giga Poster
HAJiME said:

Not really. As this poll shows the majority of people on here are straight... and the topic that I posted in saying how much I like a nice pair of tits was a topic ultimatly aimed at straight people.... I was therefore only expressing an opinion. Not going into graphic detail about analy pouding my boyfriend and how I love sticking my cock up tight little passages....

I am a dick, just not a hypocritical one on this occsaion.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
southend_marc said:
You should learn though that people dont chose to be gay, does that mean you chose to be straight?

We are born this way I do wish people would stop saying people chose what they are, that is total and utter rubish. And I find it very offensive when people comment without even knowing this basic fact.

If you ask alot of gay people they will say they wish they were straight. People go through so much being gay having to come to terms with things and the last thing we need is people getting basic facts wrong.

I didn't mean to be offensive, I don't know how it feels to be a gay, So I don't know whether you choose to be a gay or are born like it. Some gays are born straight, But turn gay.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Sam said:
HAJiME said:

Not really. As this poll shows the majority of people on here are straight... and the topic that I posted in saying how much I like a nice pair of tits was a topic ultimatly aimed at straight people.... I was therefore only expressing an opinion. Not going into graphic detail about analy pouding my boyfriend and how I love sticking my cock up tight little passages....

I am a dick, just not a hypocritical one on this occsaion.
I found your comment far cruder. But there you go. :roll:

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
Wow this is an in-depth conversation, I wonder how many times the word "bumming" "bum", "anal" or "arse" have come into this conversation. :?

I'm straight.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
southend_marc said:
If you ask alot of gay people they will say they wish they were straight.
No. I am glad I am gay. So are my friends.

southend_marc said:
People go through so much being gay having to come to terms with things and the last thing we need is people getting basic facts wrong.
Yeah, we do go through a lot of ****. But who doesn't.

Patrick said:
I didn't mean to be offensive, I don't know how it feels to be a gay, So I don't know whether you choose to be a gay or are born like it. Some gays are born straight, But turn gay.
Well, I mean, if you are born straight then turn gay, then doesn't that make you bi? I mean, you are born with a certain amount of testosterone. Some of us just happen to have lower levels of it than others.

Its not really a big deal. Everyone if different. Whether you are gay, straight, bi, black, white, Asian, American, British, whatever. We are all different and there is nothing wrong with it.

-CPFreak-

Lain

Giga Poster
CPFreak said:
I mean, you are born with a certain amount of testosterone. Some of us just happen to have lower levels of it than others.

Testosterone levels have nothing to do with sexuality.

marc

CF Legend
CPFreak i meant with the whole comming out thing.

Some people found/find it easy I found it really hard. Its something straight people never have to do.

Snoo

The Legend
Lain said:
CPFreak said:
I mean, you are born with a certain amount of testosterone. Some of us just happen to have lower levels of it than others.

Testosterone levels have nothing to do with sexuality.

For some odd reason, somewhere I read that it sometimes have SOMETHING to do with it. I have no proof, but I think I've heard it can.

A

Anonymous

Im straight but im Metro. I really care about how i look etc. But I know i'm straight. I have no problem with gay people, I just hate gay people that only talk about being gay.

Plus, my girlfriend is downright gorgeous.

i love her.

youthink?

Roller Poster
I'm homosexual and I'm not really comfortable with it. I mean during school all I ever hear is "That's so gay!" Ergh it just makes me want to.... :evil: And everyone thinks it's a choice to be gay, and I go "WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE GAY?" I get made fun of at school, I just can't wait to move out of that hell to more mature thinking people that actually understand how hard it is to be gay, and that it's basically illegal to marry someone or have children. Well you could adopt I guess. And Snoo, when we meet at Cedar Point, don't mention to my family that I'm gay, I'm not ready yet.

A

Anonymous

Youthink Thats really a hard thing to do. Telling your family or anyone for that matter can be a weird thing, especially when kids are dicks. One of my gay friends left my school because he took so much ****. Just dont let it get to you. Kids that say that stuff are dumb but they dont mean it to offend gay people.

youthink?

Roller Poster
Thanks. Actually thanks a lot. I'm just SOOO tired of friggin junior high schoolers! My mom and dad are religous and they believe that gay people will go to hell and...if I tell them...my dad already doesn't like me that much so he'll practically HATE me and think that I was a mistake and...oh god I'm so scared to tell them. I'm actually starting to cry because I'm going to miss so many opportunities like having a family and having to deal with all of this crap the rest of my life. Sorry if I'm rambling on. I've just been through a lot of crap during middle school.