What's new

Saw The Ride

Rankle07

Roller Poster
Hey Guys,

Just seen an advert on the telly this morning that said " SAW The Ride, Now more terrifying than ever"

Can anybody shed some light on the "Now more terrifying than ever" part ....

Or is it just advertising rubbish...

Thanks Rankle

Mark

Strata Poster
Hmmmm. I just looked on the website and it says similar...

Now more terrifying than ever, you won’t know what lurks around the corner as you enter Jigsaw’s blood-curdling twisted world!

Perhaps they have added some 'new' scares or something? I am sure a frequent visitor can shed some light on it but I am more likely to agree that its just another advertising angle...

dominoes

Mega Poster
I went recently, and the only bit I didn't remember was the shotguns on the breaks on the inside...

Lofty

CF Legend
^

There used to be like crossbows of some kind on that break run inside, with air-cannons. That's about it...

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I went yesterday and nothing's changed on the ride apart from the roughness. It was pretty painful and even Colossus seemed smooth in comparison! :D

Martyn B

CF Legend
Yeah I saw this advert too. I guess they've just added some more effects indoors, but they aint working yet :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I would like to say that I have also seen this advert.

I got all excited, it's not often a coaster advert is shown on telly.

Although thanks to that advert, I'm expecting a several more "water cooler" comments at work, as is the case whenever theme parks break into the mainstream media.

I've been on the ride twice this season and I didn't notice anything different.