What's new

Saw The Ride Recreation!!! Last Update: 26th October 09

MRJudorules

Roller Poster
Sawreclogo.png

Inspired highly by Ollie's Recreation, I present my own... Saw The Ride Recreation!!!
I have started again, due to the HUDGE help of Crazycoaster, donating his registration key of the No Limits Construction Kit, which will enable me to import the finished track, into Wings 3D, so I can scale my models correctly. Thank you a lot Crazycoaster!

Also, thanks to:
Pokemaniac
A-Kid
Ollie
and; CCJared

Ollie

CF Legend
Are you sure what you're getting yourself into? :p
I thought it'd be quite simple but it's challenging even me and it's taking loads longer to make than I hoped for.
Just so you know. Good luck though and hope you finish it as everyone else doing Saw recs has given up so far.

MRJudorules

Roller Poster
lol, well I have lots of time on my hands. You're a big inspiration to me, so don't give up... Or else :twisted: Thanks for your input! I realize it's a big project. I will not give up whatever

A

Anonymous

It's still better to finish of the track, then export it with some tool to a 3d object that you can import in Wings so you get all the scales right when you are making the themeing...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^You left it 20 minutes? You're going to have to be more patient than that.

I can't really help you, as the only way I know it to use the NL Construction Kit. Wait, someone will help. If it's gone a month, maybe, not 20 minutes.

MRJudorules

Roller Poster
Yes please mate, if you could get hold of a code for me that'd be great! And when I do get the key, how do I register it?

Ollie

CF Legend
I can't remember off the top of my head. It's slightly shorter than the real one though so I wouldn't copy me. :p

MRJudorules

Roller Poster
lol, I've just made a random guess too! Better than what I done before... It was soooooo tall, that the lift hill only had to carry you 10ft