What's new

Roughest Coaster

reddude333

Giga Poster
Joey said:
GASM at SFOG killed my spine. It was... so... amazing but OMG PAIN.

It is one of those you have to sit in the middle of the car on? I was sat on the wheel.

The airtime on that thing is mental. I swear I was standing 90% of the time, but christ my spine. It was like it was being forcibly crushed vertically. It was so bad I was concerned it would break.

At the same park, Ninja is pretty atrocious.

How was the backseat on GASM :p

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
rough but enjoyable:

1 - ultimate - lightwater valley
2 - blackpool wild mouse

rough and orrible
1 - Bandit - movie park
2 - space mountain 2 - dlp
3 - furius baco - portaventura
4 - kanonen - liseberg

maccat215

Roller Poster
I havent been on many coasters to be fair, but for me it has to be Grand National. Hurts the down low for sure, and it isn't the greatest idea to put your hands up when the other doesn't, nearly knocked my friend out with my elbow.

maccat215

Roller Poster
I havent been on many coasters to be fair, but for me it has to be Grand National. Hurts the down low for sure, and it isn't the greatest idea to put your hands up when the other doesn't, nearly knocked my friend out with my elbow.

Edit: Sorry about that guys, posted the same thing twice, got a bit angry with the return key right there, mashed if a few too many times

Snoo

The Legend
reddude333 said:
Antinos said:
When it had the old trains, I did hate it. The new trains made it bearable though. There were only a few spots of intense pain. Also, as far as we know, it's not closed forever.

When you say new trains, do you refer to post-loop removal? Sorry, I would like to think I understand a lot about the Son of Beast story, but I don't.

Even if it reopened, would it be worth it? I have discussed this topic with a few other Coasterforce members and it seems they did not support any attempts to bring back the worlds first (and only to date) wooden hypercoaster. Plus...I will not revisit that area for a long time :-(

Yes.. the post loop removal trains is what he means.. and I do agree.. with either version, the ride still rode like crap. With the best trains in the world, it still would suck.

Bringing it back? I hope not but I honestly don't think they would unless they did major modifications to the ride.

Joey said:
GASM at SFOG killed my spine. It was... so... amazing but OMG PAIN.

It is one of those you have to sit in the middle of the car on? I was sat on the wheel.

The airtime on that thing is mental. I swear I was standing 90% of the time, but christ my spine. It was like it was being forcibly crushed vertically. It was so bad I was concerned it would break.

At the same park, Ninja is pretty atrocious.

Agreed as in both were rough.. but I didn't feel the airtime on GASM. Georgia Cyclone gave me more 'OMG' airtime for some reason.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
jjjjustin12 said:
I would have to say Diana beach hurricane or rolling thunder.
Dania Beach Hurricane is not that bad at all. I live right by it and actually quite enjoyed it. I would agree with Rolling Thunder on the other hand.

My top 3 Roughest though are:

1- Shockwave, Kings Dominion
2- Tornado, Adventureland
3- Judge Roy Scream, Six Flags Over Texas

Most people have never ridden Tornado and that piece of crap right out of the station about broke my neck.