What's new

Renegade (Complete - Video and Download Page 2)

Brookes

Giga Poster
Thanks for all the comments everyone, it is coming along well supporting nearly finished now.

^^^^^Thanks, glad you think these colours look good, and glad you like the ride, download should be in the next few days hopefully.

^^^^Thanks and I think I'll just keep them how they are.

^^^Yep and thanks.

^^Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I tried to make it a bit different from a conventional B&M.

^Thanks glad you like it.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Well it's finished. Here it is: Renegade

Renegade-090608153816000.jpg

Video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZSWw0_hxck[/youtube]
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?izzxmi33nhx

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hmm...

Layout wise it was OK. I'll give you credit it was smooth and it did flow fairly well. However, it seemed to lack oomph! It was just a bit... meh...

So, overall, a nice coaster, smooth and well paced, but it just felt too generic. If you used the skills you used to make that track smooth and thought of a unique layout then you'd have a top notch coaster.

5/10. Those 5 marks are for building, sadly not layout.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Very smooth and flowed nicely.

For me there was nothing to make it stand out, just another decent coaster, but nothing special.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ Thats the most unfair rating I've ever seen. You're supposed to be rating the ride, not the video.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yeah, that has to be the worst way to rate a ride, based on the music. If you hate the music, there's a simple fix: turn the volume off ;)

For the layout, it was pretty good, construction wise. The adrenaline factor OTOH was weak. The pullout from some of the elements (specifically comming out of the immelmann) was weak, and pretty much forceless. Also, the corkscrew was pumpy. Supports looked good, helix was okay, and overall impression was okay, so I'll give it a 6.5/10.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Ok thanks for the comments guys I get what you're saying and I'll take it on board for my next coaster. And Goliath123, what is the point in posting saying that, I think the two posts after it showed how stupid it was. Thanks again everyone.