What's new

RCT3 Help, Information and Requests

kimahri

CF Legend
Unless its Scenario's you shouldn't need to go into night time unless your going for extra detail with lights. There is a thing on the bar at the top which lets you make it permanently day/night time or go on to daily cycle just stick it on day for when you're working and night for when you want to park to look good with lights.

Nic

Strata Poster
anyone know of an RCT3 demo for download? I wanna test it to see if it works on my machine before buying thwe full version. Cheers

kimahri

CF Legend
I can't find the demo.

But if you tell me the specs on your computer I can tell you if it could possibly work or not.

Ollie

CF Legend
By making the image smaller?
Save it as a JPEG (open and save it in paint). That should reduce the size as well.

I've not had size problems before though.

A

Anonymous

Island Hopping

HELP!

I've got up to Island Hopping on RCT3 on my mac, but I can't see any objectives apart from paying off the loan...completed that, but that one is still locked because i haven't completed Apprentice (as I can't even see the objective!)

Anyone got any idea what's happening..?/how to fix it?

Thanks

CMonster

Giga Poster
Does anyone know whether if with an extended flying CTR it would be possible to take out the station (so it just looks like brakes)? I've tried it by putting "none" in my bahndaten but it isn't working. I heard some types of trains can't work without the station platform part so I was just wondering if the extended flyer was one of them.

nealbie

CF Legend
We need a competition (not that I'd set one up), but someone official should do one. T'would be fun.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Neal said:
We need a competition (not that I'd set one up), but someone official should do one. T'would be fun.
I'd happily set one up. Although I don't think I'd qualify as Official.

nealbie

CF Legend
I don't see why you can't do one. Just call it an "unoffical comp" and then perhaps an official one would happen :p

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Neal said:
I don't see why you can't do one. Just call it an "unoffical comp" and then perhaps an official one would happen :p
Spiffing idea. I'll see where my mind takes me, I've got too much time on my hands, so should be fun :roll:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Feel free to set up a competition and we'll have an entrants voting system on it.

So those entering (and me) get to choose which is their favourite (other than their own).

Good luck in getting more than three entries :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Neal said:
If we have multiple personalities does that count as more than one entry? :wink:

It depends if any of them are an improvement on your normal personalities :p

Jambo

Roller Poster
Ive just got RCT3 now, and dont think it has the soaked. I want to build underground but the link in this tutorial is broken.

Just wonding how i get the crack? Thanks (y)

Jambo

Roller Poster
Dont worry. Not a double post... Well it is kinda.

Got everything working and managed to get hold of Soaked and Wild extension packs.

Just wondering another site for custom scenary, as all the links are now broken :(