What's new

RCT3 Help, Information and Requests

cpdude2

Mega Poster
I couldn't find anything about this yet, but if I missed it it's because of my ****ed up brain. I can't get more than one car on my go-kart track. Any particular reason?

Sax Man

Mega Poster
Re: Features

Quentin9970 said:
What else can i do with it?
uhh..yea..

please expand.
If its in response to a previous question answer thing, then it must have left my mind. I looked at the last many pages and didnt see anything. But, otherwise I have no clue what your trying to ask.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
How do you, when recording a movie in RCT3 Wild, record the sound as well. I want to record my light show but it has no sound!

Please help,

Thanks, CPFreak :D (24)

Sax Man

Mega Poster
I dont know everything about how recording works.

But, you could just use Windows Movie Maker, comes free with XP, and add the sound over the clip.

But, as I said, I dont really know.
Maybe someone else does.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Sax Man said:
I dont know everything about how recording works.

But, you could just use Windows Movie Maker, comes free with XP, and add the sound over the clip.

But, as I said, I dont really know.
Maybe someone else does.

You can do it by adding the sound source to movie maker or a sound recorder package as your soundcard. This is all windows technical stuff though and well out of the realms of RCT3. Just accept the fact you're best overlaying your own sound! :lol:

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
A few questions as I've re-dsicovered RCT3:

-Whats the deal with custom scenery, ie how good is it, where can I find it, how can I use it, will sandbox mode include it
-How can I stop it going dark? I click the sun thing, but that never seems to work
-I just got Soaked!, would you reccomend getting Wild as well?
-I've seen some stuff like unlimited chain lift speed, is that done by a trainer, or a cheat code?

Thanks!

Sax Man

Mega Poster
- custom scenery is cool. Theirs info about it in the FAQ.
- make sure its the sun clicked, and it should work.
- If you got the money, its pretty cool.
- I dont know how to do the chainlift thing. I think its an option.txt 'cheat'

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Thats for that, I'll go check it out!

However, I now have another problem, since I've installed Wild! I cannot laod the game. I get these error messages:

errorbd3.jpg

I get the top one first, after clicking 'ok' I gett he second one, which keeps returning until I click 'cancel'

Any ideas? I've tried replacing the file fromt he first one, but that doesnt work, and I'd rather not re-instal if possible. Thanks

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
My Documents - My Pictures - RCT3

They're saved as Bitmaps at whatever resolution you run the game in. So you'll need to convert them to JPG's and resize them before doing anything with them. It's a pain really, but that's where they are! :D

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
A couple more questions, which may or may not be related to the competition :D

-I've seen at least twice a load of mist over a lake. How can i do this?

-Is there a way to get rid of the defult supports without using the 'support killer' of the 'SteelWoxs' set?

Anac0nda

Mega Poster
The mist comes with Soaked! (or was it Wild!). It's in the objects menu when you click all those size thingys off in the bottom, and they're generic.

You can get rid of them by placing anything under them, but the support killers are easy to use, 'cause they're invisible and you can build on top of them.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Hmmm, whenever I use the support killers I get a horrible black square, and when placed next to another one, has a gap between, as usually I have to use more than one to get rid of the support. is there something I'm doing wrong?