What's new

RCT3 Empty Parks

Jools

Giga Poster
Does anyone know anywhere where I can download a park which has been terrained and stuff but with no rides in, because I have to admit I am rubbish at terraining, and it's nice not to just have a flat park, so I would like to download one (preferably in sandbox).

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I second this, i prefer playing 'scenario' type parks which have the land all layed out and ready to build. It's not so fun when you've designed all the terrain yourself though.

Jools

Giga Poster
NickkyG said:
I second this, i prefer playing 'scenario' type parks which have the land all layed out and ready to build. It's not so fun when you've designed all the terrain yourself though.

Because in real life the park owner isn't just given a flat bit of land or has to do the main bits of terraining.

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Could have it as a small competition?

1) Each contestant creates a small terrain for a park.

2) The parks are randomly swapped between players (you can't end up with your own).

3) You build a small park (1 or 2 coasters with a few thrill rides etc).

4) Submit them as entries and rate them.

Jools

Giga Poster
NickkyG said:
Could have it as a small competition?

1) Each contestant creates a small terrain for a park.

2) The parks are randomly swapped between players (you can't end up with your own).

3) You build a small park (1 or 2 coasters with a few thrill rides etc).

4) Submit them as entries and rate them.

I like that idea, but the problem is, some of the terrains might suck and same goes with the rides, so once the park has been entered, it may look a mess, although there are some good RCT3 users on here.

NickkyG

Mega Poster
This is true.

Maybe everyone submits a terrain, you choose one to build with. And you get points for each person who chooses your terrain, as well as how good your park is?

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Well, the main aim of the competition was to get more blank canvas parks out there for people to play with :)