What's new

Queue jumping leads to fight at Linnanmaki

thx

Mega Poster
It needs to be added that the park had a "2 for the price of 1 wristband day" that day, which means that (not to sound racist or anything), many immigrants with lots of kids brought them to the park that day. Most of them behave well, but there are always those who don't, which just might have a small effect in the initiation of the fight.
Also was there 2 years ago with my sister on a similar day and never seen as much queue-jumping or as long queues in Linnanmäki.

A

Anonymous

^ Are you sure that the Russian queue jumping mob wasn't involved :) I had a several meets with them when I was at Gröna Lund a few years back.

It's a real shame that the Scandinavian parks don't have any specific rules about queue jumping...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
thx said:
not to sound racist or anything

Ah, the racists' favourite disclaimer. Any actual evidence to suggest that the immigrants were the actual problem here?

Waffleman

Mega Poster
I think all rides should follow Saw's example of putting barbed wire on the huge fences, ha!

But, seriously, it sickens me to think not only that such a large amount of people would be queuejumping, but also that they would defend themselves by fighting! I know it's not fair to blame the park, but surely if it's this much of a problem some pretty drastic mesures should be taken?

thx

Mega Poster
gavin said:
thx said:
not to sound racist or anything

Ah, the racists' favourite disclaimer. Any actual evidence to suggest that the immigrants were the actual problem here?
I know it's not a good disclaimer, but I'm really anti-racist, anyone who knows me would agree, but when you actually know and have seen something and got it confirmed and are just stating what happened (I know this could be put in a wrong context) then I don't think you should call that being racist.
Oh and my sister's best friend were there that day and saw much of what happened and as I said before, on my visit two years earlier on a 2 for 1 day, the queue-jumping was much more prominent and the atmosphere was definitely more tense and susceptible for outbreaks.