What's new

Question I've been wondering about for AGES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Ok so I keep reading about these CF live meets and planning trips together etc. Now the question I've got is a simple one.

All you guys are getting together right? Like having fun if you know what I mean?

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
DelPiero said:
http://www.coasterforce.com/cf-media/cf-live-park-meets/about-cf-lives

^This tells you all about them, generally there's a night at a hotel somewhere and alcohol/food is consumed, might the same as a weekend away with your mates.

Maybe not YOUR mates, as I didn't see any S&M gear, bright pink dildos or tied up sheep on the Live I went to recently.

I don't have S and M stuff but me and yasmin are Deffo thinking about trying bondage in the future. If you and your wife are into that sort of thing I'd happily get some tips off you. Also if you're ever in the north east we'd love to meet you guys. Also our vibrator is pink, the strap on dildo is black, never had an inflatable sheep but do have one of those fleshlight things you can borrow.

Also....

But what if I don't fit in?
Rubbish! CF-Lives have been going on for about eight years now and have between 20-60 people at each event. People from all walks of life, lifestyles, ages, and backgrounds. You'll be welcomed into the group and you'll make friends really quickly.

is this really true?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
mcgoughchris said:
I don't have S and M stuff but me and yasmin are Deffo thinking about trying bondage in the future. If you and your wife are into that sort of thing I'd happily get some tips off you. Also if you're ever in the north east we'd love to meet you guys. Also our vibrator is pink, the strap on dildo is black, never had an inflatable sheep but do have one of those fleshlight things you can borrow.
I'm afraid that I have no real experience with the S&M stuff bud, doesn't do it for us. I'll be up your neck of the woods next year on stag, but the wife won't be coming.

mcgoughchris said:
Also....

Rubbish! CF-Lives have been going on for about eight years now and have between 20-60 people at each event. People from all walks of life, lifestyles, ages, and backgrounds. You'll be welcomed into the group and you'll make friends really quickly.

is this really true?
Yeah, maybe not 60 people but over 20 on most things, especially the UK events. I only started going last year and I've met some top people through the lives, especially this year, Sweden was amazing.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
DelPiero said:
mcgoughchris said:
I'm afraid that I have no real experience with the S&M stuff bud, doesn't do it for us. I'll be up your neck of the woods next year on stag, but the wife won't be coming.

mcgoughchris said:
Also....

is this really true?
Yeah, maybe not 60 people but over 20 on most things, especially the UK events. I only started going last year and I've met some top people through the lives, especially this year, Sweden was amazing.

I'd either be hugely popular or universally hated ha ha

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's worth pointing out that there is a huge range of ages meet up as well as families going on trips both local and abroad.

Words to look out for include "statutory rape" and "grooming" - things we don't want associated with CF...

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
furie said:
It's worth pointing out that there is a huge range of ages meet up as well as families going on trips both local and abroad.

Words to look out for include "statutory rape" and "grooming" - things we don't want associated with CF...

I'm sure neither of those would apply to me. Everything that happens would be between two consenting adults xxxx

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I don't think this is exactly the thing to be discussed on the site in this kind of context. This is a family site, with families and young teens visiting and wanting to join in at meet ups. It presents a very bad view of CoasterForce who are a coaster and theme park community FIRST.

So locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.