What's new

PTR Day trip to Barmouth

MinteButtons

Mega Poster
Warning!
Rambling ahead, proceed with caution...
I got an early bus into town and go into town for abut 9 o' clock.
I had a 5 minute walk to the station, which mainly consisted of suited up office workers staring at me, as it was a cold day and I was in short shorts, a hat, a tee-shirt and jelly sandals.....
With my walk of shame over, I met my friends at the station, where I went to buy breakfast (mini chocolate digestives) and they each bought a copy of the mail, as it said there was a chance of getting money in it :fp1
We got on our train, where we found out all the seats were full, so there was a grand total of 11 of us stood in the corridor for three quarters of an hour.
When the train stopped to change (not our change) we managed to get seats.
We still had over an hour and a half left, we passed the time by reading awful magazines.
Getting near!
barmouth.jpg

Eventually we got to Barmouth where we went and bought some cheapo spades and headed to the arcade.
Creepy Pelican!
barmouth2-1.jpg

When we were done posing we headed to the Waltzers, they were great, because we were the only people on, so we had two people spinning us as much as they could!
We stumbled dizzily to the beach where we dug a hole.
It didn't work out well, because we dug it in the wet sand and it was full of worms......

After we dug our hole we headed to an over priced but tasty chippie. It started raining just as we finished eating, so we hid in the arcade.
Did someone say Credit Whore?
barmouth5.jpg

Kiddie coaster in the rain, and photos of shame tagged on Facebook...
When the rain eventually stopped we headed back, to the beach because we only had just over an hour until we had to get the train back.
I love sand dunes!

When we'd finished mucking around on the beach, we grabbed a drink and went to the train, where for an an hour of the journey, we were stuck standing in a corridor with a man who had awful BO...
But overall, I had a great day, and I got a new credit :)