What's new

Project Adelaide - You Tease You...

nealbie

CF Legend
I just love this whole park!

Sort of a cross between PortAventura and Disney! Great theming and brilliant rides :p

Great stuff!

peep

CF Legend
Some nice looking architecture there mister, one is now very intrigued about what lurks in the dark within the castle walls.

Crow

Mega Poster
Your now using my favourite custom scenery set! :--D

May I make a suggestion?

I suggest you place more windows in your castle buildings as this will bring more life into the walls.

Other then that, this is looking very impressive.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^^^^Thankyou very much, however, you are wrong in that there is plague, we have none, because we are awesome :p

^^^You shall find out soon what lies inside...

^Do not worry, I plan to add windows at the end, this CS set is rather fiddly when it comes to windows and there isn't much in the way of variety, so that'll be at the end...

Anyways, I thought it'd be nice to give you a teaser of the coaster, known as the Tower Master...

11hqb8w.jpg

Enjoy...

nealbie

CF Legend
Yeah I definitely spotted some plague infested rats behind the electric box in the coaster station :wink:

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Gah...

Sorry for lack of updates, the kingdom area is almost complete bar the exit to the expanded areas which have been started on...

Just unfortunately RCT block has hit me... :(

I shall try and cobble together an update for all of Medieval Kingdom by this week, before I start Chessie...

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Told you there’d be an update :D

Medieval Kingdom is now finished, so here it is in its glory…

The 4 rides we have in this area are King’s Carousel – a Double-Decker Carousel, Torture Chamber – a Disco, Wizard’s Mansion – Vekoma Madhouse and Tower Master – a Custom S&S like coaster completely indoors…

Let’s see some piccies…

The park’s new main entrance into the Medieval Kingdom…
1535rv7.jpg

Although this shot is old, this is what first greets you…
258m6gp.jpg

With this building now between the fountains and Carousel…
2571743.jpg

And here’s the sight that draws everyone’s attention, the massive building for Tower Master…
2vj92ty.jpg

Further down the path is the entrance…
343iz42.jpg

What lies inside? I’m not saying :p
erj5sk.jpg

Another shot of the MASSIVE building… It actually goes behind the Chinese Acrobats to the main restaurant… Huge…
jsbwvr.jpg

And again…
xoo7s1.jpg

The Carousel
25ezkg8.jpg

Wizard’s Mansion is next… (old picture)
2yzla46.jpg

Lots of theming in the queueline as well…
wbozf6.jpg

6jonpg.jpg

Inside the ride itself…
30site8.jpg

Random theming and plants in the area…
22neci.jpg

9zx2df.jpg

294t107.jpg

Torture Chamber is an enclosed Disco, and like Yang, is partially built below ground, which helps for theming purposes just as much as not preventing any other buildings take Tower Master’s presence away…
ulb2p.jpg

Theming inside…
35klv9t.jpg

14ctsm1.jpg

2crn2v6.jpg

And that’s it really… The next area is being constructed right now, and is the biggest area of the entire park so far for rides and indeed area… Look out for it soon, but of course, to tide you over, I have a teaser of one of the rides you will see next time…
2hz68bc.jpg

See you soon…

peep

CF Legend
Awesome Benin, the wait was well worth it. Would it be possible to show more of the coaster though?

Some great architecture in there and the theming in the queuelines is wicked. Keep up the awesome work!

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^^^Thankyou once again John, but the coaster is a bit difficult to get pics of a decent variety since it's all indoors and there's very little to actually show... It's great fun to ride though ;)

^^Windows are a lot of effort with the scenery pack... And most castles are a block-like structure with the style I'm going for... Look old style castles up and see similarities...

^Cheers...

More will come soon...

Rush

Giga Poster
I'm very impressed. Your use of Custom Scenery is very good and I particularly love all the inside detail and effort you've put into it.

I know it's a lot of effort but I agree with Erol about the castle needing windows or something else to make the walls less bland.

I'm slow but I love the Flyer! Excellent work there.

Once more I am impressed. Keep up with the good work!

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Cheers, god knows if I'll do any work on the castle(s), probably after I've done the park perhaps...

Anyways, I have some new pics of the new Jungle themed area... Which stands at 10 rides! Including 2 dark rides, 2 coasters, and a kid's land...

Suddenly from Eastern Empire, we have more construction...
24g4keo.jpg

Inside one of the new dark rides...
w6p0qw.jpg

And the other one... Two different themes for both...
vwz9ch.jpg

What looks to be a coaster station... But what kind of coaster will it be? There are two to be revealed...
2cni9hk.jpg

I am told that the first dark ride is complete, the other is having to wait while the rest of the area gets finished, more and more buildings pop up everyday, and because the area is around twice the size of the others in regards to public areas, it's taking a long time...

Hopefully the coasters at least will be revealed soon...

Rush

Giga Poster
Aha! A reverser coaster and a woodie! :wink:

Not too much to comment on, but I personally love 'Adventure' themed areas and judging by your other work, I'm expecting a lot out of this. From the teasers though it looks great as always.

When's the full update? :p